Flyer Tiger comes down
FHS, WSU graduate finds Youtube fame
Fairborn man sentenced to 3 years
Hairless Hare coming to city
CROP Walk coming down the pike
- Flyer Tiger comes down - 11:44 am
- FHS, WSU graduate finds Youtube fame - 11:43 am
- Fairborn man sentenced to 3 years - 11:43 am
- Hairless Hare coming to city - 11:42 am
- CROP Walk coming down the pike - 10:27 am
- Schrader meets with department chairs - 10:27 am
- Foodbank makes monthly stops - 10:26 am updated: 10:27 am.
- AFIT offers nuclear engineering education - 10:25 am
- Students wrap up Air Force Lab work - 4:37 pm
- Museum hosting events Labor Day weekend - 4:37 pm
- Dayton Drive to widen - 4:36 pm
- Sweet Corn Festival slated for this weekend - 4:36 pm
- WPAFB donates to local schools - 10:39 am
- City proclaims Sweet Corn Festival Week - 4:36 pm
- WSU hosting new student orientations - 4:36 pm
- Kids, seniors attend Camp Ageless - 4:35 pm
- American Legion Dignam-Whitmore Post 526 signs lease on new facility - 4:19 pm
- The Dayton Foundation helps REACH project - 4:18 pm
- GCPH: Don’t delay, get children vaccinated - 4:17 pm updated: 10:16 am.
- New Kroger store opened in Fairborn, approximately doubles in size, jobs - 4:17 pm
- City hosts Bluegrass and Brews - 11:39 am
- Ohio, Greene and South Street barricades to become permanent in Fairborn - 4:17 pm
- Trustees investigate insurance options - 4:17 pm
- Kroger to open Thursday - 4:16 pm
- Carrying on the family tradition - 4:31 pm
Museum hosting events Labor Day weekend
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Visitors will see some of history’s well-known airframes at the National Museum of the United States Air...
Dayton Drive to widen
FAIRBORN — The southbound lane of Dayton Drive in Fairborn near Main Street will close approximately today 7 a.m. Aug. 15, limiting the roadway ...
Sweet Corn Festival slated for this weekend
FAIRBORN — The smell of steamy cobs and nuggets smothered with salt melted butter will fill the air throughout the City of Fairborn over the wee...
WPAFB donates to local schools
Whitney Vickers | Greene County NewsThe 655 Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, as well as the 2100 Military Intelligence Squad of Wr...
City proclaims Sweet Corn Festival Week
FAIRBORN — The City of Fairborn has proclaimed Monday, Aug. 14 through Sunday, Aug. 20 as “Sweet Corn Festival Week” throughout the ...
WSU hosting new student orientations
FAIRBORN — Wright State University will host orientation Wednesday, Aug. 23 for the summer.Around 2,200 new and transfer students have attended ...
GCAR series points tighten up
XENIA — By the time the season rolls around to the final two events of the schedule in most any sport, the season champ has all but been decided...
Indians lose OHC openerSOUTH CHARLESTON — Noah Meyers earned top honors with a 2-over-par 38, but Cedarville lost its Ohio Heritage Conference s...
Kids’ fun at Kil-Kare
XENIA — More than 100 kids went home happy, after Sunday’s Gem City Auto Racing Kid’s Day festivities at Kil-Kare Raceway.Each child...
Bucs hosting Fairmont, ThursdayXENIA — The Xenia High School football team will host a jamboree game with Kettering Fairmont on Thursday, Aug. 1...
Randall sixth in London
BEAVERCREEK — A local race walker became part of athletic history on Aug. 13 in London, England.Susan Randall, of Beavercreek, was among the fie...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County marriages
May 24Erin W. Rodgers of Yellow Springs and Mary J. Gentile of Yellow Springs applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Caleb L. ...
Merrimans celebrate 70 years
XENIA — Russ and Pat Merriman of Xenia will be celebrating their 70th anniversary. They were married June 26, 1947, at her parents home in Xenia...
Give and it shall be given unto you
It is interesting to me that in the very early days into my widowhood, I encountered no less than four other women who also lost their husbands. One o...
Jinks graduated from basic
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Airman 1st Class Torey L. Jinks graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San...
Murrells celebrate 60 years
XENIA — Jerald and Janet (Garringer) Murrell celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary June 8.The couple was married in 1957 at the Bowersville ...
Bringing our regulatory policies into the 21st century
Federal regulations should do their critical job of protecting public health, safety, and the environment while not unnecessarily hurting job creation...
Life is full of disappointments
It seem to me that life is full of disappointments, that is, something doesn’t turn out the way we planned, envisioned, hoped for, worked toward...
Insuring everyone should be a Republican goal
Republicans’ struggle to repeal and replace Obamacare demonstrates that they desperately need a goal for health-care reform. That goal should be...
Nashville in concert
Music is a medium that, like no other, binds us together, reflects our joy and pain and transports us to another place and time just by hearing a few ...
Want to improve your diet … Plant a fruit tree.
Homegrown trees provide free, convenient fruit in season without requiring a trip to the store.One of the simplest ways to improve your family’s...
Democrats’ ‘better deal’ is a raw deal
Theodore Roosevelt offered Americans a “Square Deal.” His fifth cousin, Franklin D. Roosevelt, gave us “The New Deal.” Modern ...