Fifty5 Rivers becomes climate neutral certified
Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case
First farmer’s market of the year
Greene County will receive funds from Ohio EPA
Fairborn deputy mayor to run for trustee seat
- Fifty5 Rivers becomes climate neutral certified - 1:51 pm
- Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case - 1:42 pm
- Fairborn deputy mayor to run for trustee seat - 12:57 pm updated: 2:16 pm.
- Council proclaims May MVMHM Month - 12:55 pm
- Fairborn passes levy renewal - 12:55 pm
- Trustees will appeal biodigester ruling - 12:55 pm updated: 1:28 pm.
- Dayton man arrested in connection with Bath Twp shooting - 2:08 pm
- Fifty5 Riverrs becomes climate neutral certified - 2:45 pm
- Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case - 9:14 pm
- Greene County Career Center announces upcoming auction - 11:44 am
- Fairborn firefighters celebrate - 1:23 pm
- GCPH to hold vaccine clinic at Fairborn church next week - 1:21 pm
- Fairborn Intermediate wins OAESA award - 1:21 pm
- Tecumseh Council welcomes first female Eagle Scouts - 1:20 pm updated: 3:43 pm.
- Favorite recipes from kids - 12:08 pm
- Students show off Earth Day works - 11:42 am
- MHC Garden celebrates 25 years - 11:41 am
- Cooley to face court-martial in historic first - 3:41 pm
- Blood drive exceeds goal - 3:40 pm
- Beavercreek Township Zoning Commission held public hearing - 12:24 pm
- AIM Media Midwest sues Facebook, Google over digital advertising tactics - 9:51 am
- Probate judge admits to allegations in complaint - 1:35 pm
- “Living history” - 1:34 pm
- BW Greenway preps for Earth Day - 1:34 pm
- Kingwood Solar files with OPSB - 12:44 pm
Greene County Career Center announces upcoming auction
XENIA — Greene County Career Center has announced the upcoming auction of its Agricultural Research Center in Xenia Township.The 50-acre center ...
GCPH to hold vaccine clinic at Fairborn church next week
FAIRBORN — Greene County Public Health will hold a COVID-19 vaccination clinic from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, May 3 at Abiding Christ Lutheran...
Fairborn Intermediate wins OAESA award
FAIRBORN — Fairborn Intermediate School joins eight other schools in receiving recognition from the Ohio Association of Elementary School Admini...
Tecumseh Council welcomes first female Eagle Scouts
SPRINGFIELD — In a historic first, three young women in the Tecumseh Council of Scouts BSA joined their male peers and nearly a thousand girls a...
Favorite recipes from kids
It’s been a pretty incredible week watching beautiful spring with the redbuds and dogwood in full bloom one day, then covered with more than thr...
Heading home: Kopp leaving Xenia for Newton
XENIA — Nathan Kopp wasn’t looking to leave Xenia.But with a young family, the opportunity to work just minutes from his home in Troy was ...
Sheets stepping down after successful Carroll career
RIVERSIDE — After 26 years leading the Carroll High School baseball team, Mike Sheets is ready to turn the lineup card to another coach.The 1983...
Division I, II All-Ohio teams announced
The Division II girls basketball All-Ohio teams were announced Tuesday by the Ohio Prep Sportswriters Association.The Ohio Ms. Basketball Award winner...
WSU women’s coach leaving for Memphis
FAIRBORN — Wright State women’s basketball coach Katrina Merriweather has been hired as the Memphis women’s basketball coach, the Da...
OPSWA 2020-21 All-Ohio girls basketball teams
The Division-IV All-Ohio girls basketball teams as selected by the Ohio Prep Sports Writers Association.Player of the Year: Emma Hess, Legacy Christia...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
WPAFB gate to close for construction
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Gate 15A on Area A of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base will be closed to all traffic for a two-month long const...
Village Artisans “Spring Forward” gallery show
YELLOW SPRINGS — In spite of the continued pandemic concerns and political strife, artists continue to look forward to a brighter tomorrow and a...
April 212:30 a.m. — Domestic violence in the 200 block of Maple Terrace12:46 a.m. — Noise complaint in the 300 block of East Emerson Avenu...
Springfield Fortnightly Musical Club offers college scholarship
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Fortnightly Musical Club of Springfield has set aside $1,000 to further the musical education of a senior high school stude...
March 212:16 a.m. — Noise complaint in the 40 block of Galewood Drive1:16 a.m. — Warrant in the 70 block of West Hebble Avenue2:22 a.m. ...
CBC blood drive locations for March
FAIRBORN — Celebrate St. Patrick’s season by helping save lives. Donate at the Mary Help of Christians Parish community blood drive Saturd...
Things to do in isolation
Well, this. Write. Writing is something a person can do while isolating themselves from infectious people. Isolating myself from sick people didn̵...
So many things I missed due to COVID
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a year that we all want to forget but one that will be talked about forever.Life has not been the same the l...
Lots to buzz about at CSU
I recently had a chance to check out some sweet research going on at Central State University … and attempt to conquer one of my fears at the sa...
History of West Main Street, Xenia
Those who travel on a regular basis or even from time to time on the highway between Xenia and Dayton (U. S. 35/Main Street) might be surprised to kno...
Heal? Nope, improve
Now that former VP Joe Biden has (unofficially) won the election, there are a lot of cries about healing America.I believe they are using the wrong te...
Evolution of a holiday
It seems to me that the upcoming holiday on Nov. 11, Veterans Day, (not Veteran’s Day as some may think) has an interesting past.It started out ...