Fairborn man to be sentenced for rape
Commissioners approve 2019 budget
TLT, Glen Helen, hosting annual poetry reading
Museum writing competition could result in scholarship
Survey to assess needs of aging LGBTQ community
- Fairborn man to be sentenced for rape - 4:48 pm updated: 4:51 pm.
- Bath hires attorney to negotiate contract with city - 2:27 pm
- Commissioners approve 2019 budget - 4:41 pm
- TLT, Glen Helen, hosting annual poetry reading - 4:55 pm
- Museum writing competition could result in scholarship - 4:55 pm
- Survey to assess needs of aging LGBTQ community - 4:54 pm
- November is men’s health awareness month - 4:54 pm
- Getting ready for the season - 4:41 pm
- GCPH encourages smokers to quit - 4:41 pm
- Rec provides activities for Airmen - 4:41 pm
- Recycling thrives in Greene County - 4:40 pm
- Fairborn Senior Center highlights veterans - 8:37 am
- WPAFB hosts 14th Annual Pumpkin Chuck - 8:37 am
- Exercise activities test responders - 8:37 am
- WSU hosting open house - 8:36 am
- Ranger division celebrates 40 years - 8:34 am
- Eric Winston returns to Vietnam after 50 years - 9:34 am
- Greene County to honor veterans - 9:34 am
- Greene County celebrates adoption - 9:31 am
- AAUP-WSU rejects fact finder’s report - 9:31 am
- CU has new ministry for married students - 9:30 am
- Donate shoes to help HALO - 11:25 am
- Greene County Nov. 6, 2018 Candidate Results - 12:08 pm
- Gould tops Lopez in commission race - 8:51 am
- Newspapers to cover election - 7:55 am
Rec provides activities for Airmen
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — With the winter season right around the corner activities hosted by Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Outdoor Re...
Recycling thrives in Greene County
BATH TOWNSHIP — Dana Storts, manager of the Greene County Environmental Services, paid a visit to the Bath Township Trustees’ meeting Nov....
Fairborn Senior Center highlights veterans
Whitney Vickers | Greene County NewsThe Fairborn Senior Center highlighted Veterans Day Nov. 12, inviting community figure Fred Pumroy, an Air Force v...
Exercise activities test responders
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Although 2018’s fourth-quarter base-wide exercises did not impact most Wright-Patterson Air Force Base m...
WSU hosting open house
FAIRBORN — Wright State University will hold a Graduate School Open House on Wednesday, Nov. 14, for those who are thinking about building, enha...
Three Raiders collect league honors
INDIANAPOLIS — Three members of the Wright State University women’s volleyball team were honored by the Horizon League as the conference o...
Cedarville women win home opener
CEDARVILLE — The Cedarville University Yellow Jackets women’s basketball team needed all four quarters to put away Wilberforce, 62-52, in ...
WSU slips at Murray State
MURRAY, Ky. — The Wright State men’s basketball team went on the road for the first time this season and lost, 73-54, to Murray State Nov....
COLUMBUS — After watching the state’s best cross country runners endure the frigid temperatures, while slipping and sliding through the 5,...
Greeneview seeks coachesJAMESTOWN — Greeneview High School is accepting applications for two Spring sports coaching positions: Head boys high sc...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
November Fairborn library programs
FAIRBORN — Programs for people of all ages are being planned in November at the Fairborn Community Library. The library is located at 1 E. Main ...
Tickets available soon for holiday concert
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The United States Air Force Band of Flight will celebrate the holidays with a variety of classic holiday tunes...
Xenia teen dies after apparent stabbing
XENIA — A Xenia woman was charged with murder and felonious assault after a stabbing Nov. 3.Tova Wallace-Lee, 21, is being held in the Greene Co...
Veterans to be honored during annual ceremony
File photoThe Fairborn Veterans Day ceremony will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 10 at the Fairborn United Methodist Church, 100 N. Broad St. Guest sp...
Grant gives heart health a boost
XENIA — Greene Memorial Hospital’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Unit has some new equipment courtesy of a grant from the Greene Medical Foundati...
Being trans in America was already scary
A new federal order wouldn’t just deny civil rights protections to trans people. It would deny we exist altogether.I’m a trans woman, and ...
Don’t lose your driver’s license
Where my driver’s license disappeared to, I have no idea. Not just my driver’s license, but my insurance card disappeared, as well! I have...
We have 12 years to save — or lose — our only home
Consider this your all-hands-on-deck, siren-blaring warning that we need to act now or forever hold our peace.Pull on the seat-belt in your gas-guzzli...
Even as voter registration soars, voter suppression lives on
Is your state working to increase accessibility to the ballot box, or to disenfranchise its citizens?Highly charged midterm elections are just around ...
Student legal services: Lawyers for students
Like many Americans, undergraduate, graduate and professional students often have difficulty accessing affordable legal services. Recognizing that leg...
Remembering Frances Bradley
XENIA — Miss Frances Bradley loved children and the children loved her. She was an elementary school teacher for forty-two years in the Xenia Ci...