Officials break ground on local state park
Pollinator Expo creates buzz on and off base
Colloquia 2022 underway at Antioch
Moderna available for those as young as six
First Student Transportation to hold hiring event July 9
- Officials break ground on local state park - 4:36 pm updated: 6:13 pm.
- Xenia couple celebrating 75th wedding anniversary - 11:44 pm
- FIS construction delayed - 12:40 pm
- Letter to superintendents provides updates on school safety, HB 99 - 10:43 pm
- View Story - 9:47 am
- FCS hires chief security supervisor - 12:05 am
- Man sentenced in 2016 shooting death - 11:57 pm
- Greeneview Middle School announces students of month - 11:46 pm
- Mental health awareness and one million books - 10:13 pm
- Biodigester legal team seeks case dismissal - 8:08 pm
- Car stolen from area dealership - 10:35 am
- Wright Bros. Aero exec to head air show - 3:58 pm
- Williams hired as new Beavercreek basketball coach - 6:47 pm updated: 6:58 pm.
- Stutes promoted to Xenia police chief - 10:47 am
- County judge sanctioned by Supreme Court - 12:00 pm
- NMUSAF hosts C-47 aircraft at 75th USAF anniversary event - 8:35 pm
- Antioch School celebrates 100 years - 8:51 pm
- Too much screen time can hinder development - 10:10 am
- Fairborn, Bath sue over biodigester - 12:00 pm
- Fran’s Favorites: Lemon-Angel Cross Cake for Easter - 11:05 am
- Siebenthaler’s loses two barns due to fire - 9:25 pm updated: 9:33 pm.
- We The Kingdom to rock Nutter Center - 5:53 pm updated: 11:08 am.
- Local McDonald’s operators receive award - 11:59 am
- Former mayor Kirkpatrick to speak at Military Museum - 10:02 pm
- Fatal crash stops traffic on 235 - 10:01 pm
Biodigester legal team seeks case dismissal
FAIRBORN — The legal counsel for Bath Township biodigester owners/operators Renergy Inc., and Dovetail Energy LLC asked the United States Distri...
Car stolen from area dealership
XENIA — The Greene County Sheriff’s Office is looking for the person who stole a vehicle from a local car dealership.Around 9:15 p.m. Apri...
Wright Bros. Aero exec to head air show
Kevin Franklin, president of Wright Brothers Aero speaks following his introduction as the new executive director of the CenterPoint Energy Dayton Air...
Williams hired as new Beavercreek basketball coach
BEAVERCREEK — Isaiah Williams will be hired as the new boys basketball head coach at Beavercreek High School pending board approval.Williams rep...
Stutes promoted to Xenia police chief
XENIA — Chris Stutes has been named Xenia police chief effective June 10.Currently a captain in the Xenia Police Division, the 26-year XPD veter...
County judge sanctioned by Supreme Court
COLUMBUS — A Greene County judge received a six-month stayed suspension for inappropriate courtroom behavior during a status hearing.In a 5-2 de...
Greeneview football returns to D-V level
XENIA — Greeneview High School football has been reclassified back to Division V for the 2022 season.The Ohio High School Athletic Association a...
Ray, Seitz new LCA coach hires
XENIA — Legacy Christian Academy has filled its varsity boys golf and boys basketball head coaching vacancies.Brian Ray has been hired as the ne...
Harden coaches in local all star game
CENTERVILLE — Xenia varsity football head coach Maurice Harden was a head coach in the Miami Valley Football Coaches Association All Star Game.T...
Two Beavercreek players named all-state
BEAVERCREEK — Two Beavercreek baseball and softball players were named all-state by coaches on Monday.Sophomore Haley Ferguson was picked All-Oh...
Keyes wins state title in 400 meter
COLUMBUS — Kayleigh Keyes has been running competitively for less than two years.A short time period to become a state champion.Keyes won the Di...
Witt relishes U.S. Open qualifying opportunity
SPRINGFIELD — A smile after a chip-in birdie early in the second round showed how much more relaxed Mason Witt was at that time of day.The 19-ye...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Park cleanup June 4
FAIRBORN —Greene County Public Health is asking for volunteers to clean up cigarette butts from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Friday June 4 at Central Park...
Fairborn High School Quarter 2 Honor Roll
FAIRBORN — Fairborn High School released its second quarter honor roll and principal’s list.The following students were recognized for the...
Yellow Springs farmers market returns
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs farmers market is up and running in its new location in the John Bryan Community Center Parking Lot. The far...
CBC May blood drive events
DAYTON — The Community Blood Center has several upcoming blood drives all over Greene County for the month of May.St. Brigid Catholic Church wil...
CBC blood drive at Youngs Dairy April 22
YELLOW SPRINGS —Young’s Jersey Dairy Farm will be hosting a community blood drive from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. onThursday, April 22 at 6880...
Contact public officials
Letter to the editor policy
The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald encourages readers to write letters to the editor:• Letters should be typed, or printed legibl...
Grandparents raising grandchildren
Some of us realize that circumstances have always created the need for grandparents to step into the void when their children are unable or unwilling ...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...
Fran’s Favorites: Imagination Library books and peaches
I’ve had an amazing time these past couple of weeks traveling around Ohio and talking about the Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library —...