Young da Vinci’s
Speed limit to lower on Yellow Springs-Fairfield Road
Students at STARBASE explore STEM at camp
Levies move forward for ballot
Levies move forward for ballot
- Young da Vinci’s - 5:37 pm
- Speed limit to lower on Yellow Springs-Fairfield Road - 5:37 pm
- Students at STARBASE explore STEM at camp - 5:37 pm
- Levies move forward for ballot - 5:36 pm
- Levies move forward for ballot - 5:34 pm
- Remember when … - 8:41 am
- Exploring nature - 4:21 pm
- Enjoying the village - 12:18 pm
- 2019 Hamvention general chairman appointed - 12:17 pm
- Proposed solution for well issues put on hold - 12:17 pm
- Paul Newman Sr. honored - 12:15 pm
- Clark State JHU Engineering students building bridges of success - 8:28 am
- USO aims to be a ‘second home’ - 4:22 pm
- Summer crisis relief continues - 4:21 pm
- Cycling Classic celebrating 15 years - 4:20 pm
- Remember when … - 3:24 pm
- Fran’s Favorites: Pan-Fried Walleye - 3:23 pm
- Remember when … - 4:24 pm
- Student work displayed in galleries - 4:16 pm
- Wienermobile makes local stop - 4:13 pm
- A local fire to remember - 4:13 pm
- Buffalo Soldiers Monument could benefit - 4:12 pm
- ‘We are the Brave’ blood drive coming to city - 4:56 pm
- Pool fun - 4:55 pm
- Fairborn parks hosting summer events - 4:55 pm
Paul Newman Sr. honored
FAIRBORN — Frank Sinatra may have left his heart in San Francisco, but Paul Newman Sr. said he will leave his heart in Fairborn when Fairborn Ci...
Clark State JHU Engineering students building bridges of success
SPRINGFIELD — Clark State Community College will host the Engineering Innovation Bridge Competition at 10:15 a.m. Friday, July 20 at the John Le...
USO aims to be a ‘second home’
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The United Services Organizations Community Center of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is in its second year of...
Summer crisis relief continues
GREENE COUNTY — Miami Valley Community Action Partnership (MVCAP) continues to accept appointments for its Summer Crisis Program, which runs thr...
Cycling Classic celebrating 15 years
XENIA — Local and visiting cyclists are invited to join the 2018 Greene Trails Cycling Classic (GTCC) presented by Greene County Parks & Tra...
‘Romeos’ enjoying Greene Trails Classic
XENIA — They’re quick with a wisecrack, faster with a smile, and they always have a good laugh. A group of members from the Detroit-based ...
South wins GLSCL All Star GameMASON — Xenia Scouts designated hitter Ryan Bertelsman scored on a bases loaded walk in the eighth inning to give ...
Two county athletes receive OHSAA scholarships
GREENE COUNTY — The Ohio High School Athletic Association recently awarded two Greene County atheletes with college scholarship awards.In the So...
Coed Bombers remain undefeated in softball
BEAVERCREEK — They’ve played together for roughly five years or so, and it definitely shows.There’s plenty of reasons for the Beaver...
Marauders named to All-SIAC preseason team
WILBERFORCE — The Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference has selected Central State University football players Kailen Abrams and Terraris...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
‘Year of the River’ to celebrate Miami River
CLIFTON — More than 50 years ago, Ohio became the first state in the nation to pass Scenic River Protection legislation in February 1968. Severa...
Fair board spots open for 2018
XENIA — Five spots on the Greene County Fair Board are up for election this year: Bellbrook city, Jefferson Township, Ross Township, Miami Towns...
Blood drive slated for July 21
FAIRBORN — Fairborn United Methodist Church will host a community blood drive 8:30 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 21 in the Fellowship Hall, 100 No...
YSAC hosting July show
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs Arts Council will host “Places Far, Near and Dear” as its July show. It will be on displace star...
Hope Taft to talk about Little Miami River
FAIRBORN — Hope Taft, founder of the Little Miami River Kleeners, will present the 50th Anniversary of the Little Miami River designated as a Sc...
This planet upon which we live our lives, is the source of all substances, plants, materials and life-forms that exist, including the foods consumed, ...
Family separation: One fire out, several others started
Over the past few weeks, the news has been wall-to-wall coverage of immigrant children taken from their parents and mistreated at the hands of the U.S...
Politics: We need it
Every so often, I jot down a list of the things that discourage me about our country. There’s the widespread disregard for our core values of to...
Our dismal water future, mapped
Satellite data and images are provocative, even disturbing. They confront us with a global view that can be at once breathtaking, like a piece of art,...
Remembering JF Orr
XENIA — J.F. Orr learned the rope-making business as an employee of the Field Cordage Company in Xenia and later at the National Cordage Company...
Looking back at 1908
The Xenia Gazette is celebrating 150 years of printing the news in Xenia. Here are a few things which were happening in the city 110 years ago.That ye...