Intel facility could have local flavor
Bath Township to appeal recent court decision
FCS goes remote this week
Township loses biodigester appeal
WSU names vice provost for research and innovation
- Bath Township to appeal recent court decision - 7:37 pm updated: 8:58 pm.
- Township loses biodigester appeal - 7:02 pm
- Fran’s Favorites: It’s Christmastime! - 10:12 pm
- Trying to figure out life’s equation - 10:10 pm
- Key Chrysler helping Kentucky tornado victims - 1:06 pm
- Cox named new Fairborn football coach - 12:31 pm updated: 12:55 pm.
- Colleagues remember Bob Glaser - 4:45 pm
- Election results: Bath Township incumbents losing; jail sales tax failing - 11:43 pm
- Reflecting the light - 10:39 pm
- Jamestown voters to decide on additional roads levy - 10:39 pm
- Four seeking two spots on New Jasper board - 10:39 pm
- Three vying for two spots in Ross Township - 10:39 pm
- Knowing eternal life - 10:15 am
- Three principles of faith - 10:15 am
- The great gift of rest - 10:15 am
- Wright State Theatre presenting ‘Mamma Mia!’ - 12:56 pm
- WSU, Sinclair renew education partnership - 11:24 am
- Greene County CIC awards grants - 7:41 am
- Central State names George Ragsdale interim head football coach - 11:00 am
- FIS sending home literacy bags - 9:52 am
- Life lessons from football - 9:51 am
- A prayer for when you are done - 9:51 am
- Take heart - 9:49 am
- First section of major wetland trail opens to public - 9:45 am updated: 11:36 am.
- Several running for city council - 9:43 am
Jamestown voters to decide on additional roads levy
JAMESTOWN — The village of Jamestown has a levy for an additional 2.3 mills for street improvements on the November ballot.It currently has a 1....
Four seeking two spots on New Jasper board
NEW JASPER TOWNSHIP — Two New Jasper Township trustees are facing off against two challengers in the November election.Mike Horsley and Lisa Tow...
Three vying for two spots in Ross Township
ROSS TOWNSHIP — Three members of the community are facing off to fill two open Ross Township Trustee seats in the November election.Incumbent Ja...
Knowing eternal life
“Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” (John 17:3)Jesus is talking t...
Three principles of faith
“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1Every year in our town was the “Dog...
The great gift of rest
Jeremiah 31:25 “For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.”The Bible talks a lot about rest. The Lord knows my fram...
Beavercreek steamrolls Xenia
BEAVERCREEK — Early on during Tuesday’s game, Xenia called two timeouts through the initial two minutes.The team didn’t score its fi...
Eagles grounded at Flyin’ hoops event
KETTERING — The Bellbrook Golden Eagles found out what it’s like to be their opponentNormally a team that plays high-pressure defense and ...
LCA halts Yellow Springs’ winning streak
XENIA — Described as ‘sick and injured’ by its head coach, Legacy Christian pulled together its best performance of the season when ...
Legacy shows well at ‘Creek wrestling tourney
BEAVERCREEK — Legacy Christian Academy dominated the Coach Bulugaris Classic at Beavercreek Saturday in just about every way.The Knights had eig...
Pauses causing havoc on Xenia’s season
WEST CARROLLTON — As the Xenia girls basketball team attempted to find a rhythm to its season, it recently had to pause for a second time.Xenia ...
Totty’s big night leads Yellow Springs
XENIA — Legacy Christian wanted to take the ball away from Yellow Springs senior Angie Smith as much as possible.Corinne Totty was able to step ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Park cleanup June 4
FAIRBORN —Greene County Public Health is asking for volunteers to clean up cigarette butts from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Friday June 4 at Central Park...
Fairborn High School Quarter 2 Honor Roll
FAIRBORN — Fairborn High School released its second quarter honor roll and principal’s list.The following students were recognized for the...
Yellow Springs farmers market returns
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs farmers market is up and running in its new location in the John Bryan Community Center Parking Lot. The far...
CBC May blood drive events
DAYTON — The Community Blood Center has several upcoming blood drives all over Greene County for the month of May.St. Brigid Catholic Church wil...
CBC blood drive at Youngs Dairy April 22
YELLOW SPRINGS —Young’s Jersey Dairy Farm will be hosting a community blood drive from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. onThursday, April 22 at 6880...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...
Fran’s Favorites: Imagination Library books and peaches
I’ve had an amazing time these past couple of weeks traveling around Ohio and talking about the Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library —...
Fran’s Favorites: Fish Ohio — Lake Erie
Fish Ohio Day promotes the wonderful jewel that is Lake Erie. The lake is not only such a great resource, but also is so important for commerce and to...
Remembering Wendell Cultice
Wendell Cultice was a native of Xenia who held three different degrees from Bowling Green State University, where his name is engraved on the “W...
Fran’s Favorites: Christening gowns and cherry crisp
It’s been a busy, busy week at the Governor’s Residence but it is so good to have life back to normal.On Tuesday we had a picnic in the ba...