A farmer’s work
WSU hosting health fair
Conference highlights ‘leaning in’
Fairborn Halloween Festival expecting largest turnout yet
Gold Star Monument dedicated
- County has Operation Christmas Child locations - 8:51 am
- A farmer’s work - 8:51 am
- WSU hosting health fair - 8:51 am
- Conference highlights ‘leaning in’ - 8:51 am
- Office helps base fill goods, services needs - 9:14 am
- WSU participates in disaster training - 9:14 am
- Fairborn Halloween Festival expecting largest turnout yet - 9:14 am
- Gold Star Monument dedicated - 9:14 am
- Charitable giving tips after hurricane Michael - 9:13 am
- WSU experience focused on strategic plan - 8:50 am
- Village hosts fall Street Fair - 8:47 am
- Veterans court receives certification - 8:47 am
- Parks service helps honor WPAFB history - 8:47 am
- Honor Guard to perform at museum - 8:44 am
- STEM School ranked as top performer - 8:44 am
- Theatre to showcase ‘The S Word’ - 8:44 am
- WPCU announces community champions - 8:41 am
- Gold Star monument to be dedicated - 9:03 am
- Hidden in plain sight - 9:02 am
- Kids learn STEM - 9:02 am
- WPAFB displays fleet of snow equipment - 9:02 am
- WSU hosting Wounded Warrior game - 8:53 am
- Museum hosting spooktacular fun - 8:53 am
- Pumpkin Glow invites families to celebrate Halloween - 8:53 am
- Bath to receive increase in monies - 8:53 am
WSU experience focused on strategic plan
FAIRBORN — Wright State University’s new strategic plan, which will be released soon, puts students at the center of all aspects of the un...
Veterans court receives certification
XENIA — The Greene County Common Pleas - Veterans Treatment Court has earned final certification from the Ohio Supreme Court’s Commission ...
Parks service helps honor WPAFB history
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Having endured the elements, limestone grave markers eventually lose their inscriptions and crumble into dust....
Honor Guard to perform at museum
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The United States Air Force Honor Guard Drill Team will show off their sharp skills and perform at the Nationa...
STEM School ranked as top performer
FAIRBORN — The welcome sign says “The Real World Starts Here.” On one wall hangs a Periodic Table of the Elements written in Chinese...
Club offering Learn-To-Row class
MORAINE — The Dayton Boat Club adult rowing program will host its late-fall learn-to-row class Friday through Sunday, Nov. 2-4, at the club̵...
Fairborn swept out of volleyball tourney
CENTERVILLE — Playing in their Division I sectional tournament opener Oct. 16, the Fairborn Skyhawks couldn’t match the energy they had in...
Rams score often in tourney opener
JAMESTOWN—The goals just kept coming for the Greeneview Rams as they shut out the Southeastern Trojans in their Division III girls high school s...
Xenia, Carroll are Flyin’ To The Hoop
ENGLEWOOD — A pair of elite Greene County area high school teams will join some of the nation’s best at the 2019 Premier Health Flyin̵...
Second half goals sink Xenia
CLAYTON – Cameron Atkinson gave Xenia an early 1-0 lead Monday, Oct. 15 over Northmont in the opening round of Division I sectional tournament p...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Having a cow at the Yoders
We were on our knees, having our morning prayer together when I heard the tingle, tingle of a bell.“What could it be?” I wondered. As we r...
Yellow Springs Open Studios takes attendees inside artists creative spaces
YELLOW SPRINGS — Seven ceramic artists, three fiber artists, three glass artists, two graphic/screen print artists, two jewelers, four painters ...
Teleperformance completes the acquisition of Intelenet
FAIRBORN — Teleperformance (Paris: TEP), the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, today announced that it ...
Greene County parks events
XENIA — Greene County Parks & Trails (GCP&T) will host a variety of upcoming events. For more information or to register for programs, c...
Chamber hosting local forum
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Candidates and Issues forum in which all candidates and representatives of the loc...
Street Fair to be held Oct. 13
YELLOW SPRINGS — Yellow Springs Street Fair is coming up again on 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13.Attendees can expect to find more than 200 ...
Letter to the editor policy
The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald encourages readers to write letters to the editor:Election lettersDeadline for Nov. 6 election lette...
Sausage Man and the belching smoke
The country singer and sausage king, Jimmy Dean, lived high above an expansive, picturesque section of the James River, on Chaffin’s Bluff in Va...
Fantastic news: God has no middle children
1 John 3:1a “See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God …”God is not a God of favor...
Amazon is making workers tweet about how great it is to work there
In Corporate World, when trouble pops up and things get sticky, CEOs don’t wring their hands and try to dodge the issue.No-sir-ee, the chief get...
Last year, I watched grizzly bears play. This year, they’re going to be trophy hunted.
Last year, I had the pleasure of watching grizzly bears play and interact outside of Yellowstone National Park in Montana.Nothing could have prepared ...
Remembering Harold Seall
XENIA — Harold E. Seall was the band director at the OSSO Home for many years. After he retired, he volunteered to direct the Foody-Cornwell Ame...