Fair-weather food trucks
WPAFB virtual job fair targets cybersecurity, intel
WSU extends first-year scholarship deadline
Wright State to reduce cost of housing
Wright-Patt Gate 15A reopens
- WPAFB virtual job fair targets cybersecurity, intel - 2:25 pm
- WSU extends first-year scholarship deadline - 2:23 pm
- Wright State to reduce cost of housing - 2:19 pm
- Library resuming in-person activities - 2:18 pm
- Stillwrights acquired by Cincinnati Distilling Company - 1:20 pm
- Former American Legion building sold to developer - 1:18 pm
- Art on the Lawn returns for 2021 - 2:08 pm
- Bellbrook manager heading to Fairborn - 11:04 am
- Garden tour will raise money for children’s center - 11:02 am
- Yellow Springs eyes combination levy on ballot - 1:15 pm updated: 1:17 pm.
- First Fairborn Pride set for Friday - 1:14 pm
- Clifton Mill receives historical marker - 12:29 pm
- WSU lifts mask mandate - 12:50 pm
- Local author wins indie book award - 10:54 am
- Fairborn Spark reopens - 10:54 am
- Trustees, Renergy may reach settlement - 11:42 am
- Chamber Chats come back online - 11:39 am
- Crash damages Veterans Memorial - 2:58 pm
- Flight training at WPAFB through June 18 - 2:58 pm
- Grant approved with Ohio DoDD - 2:58 pm
- Fairborn breaks ground on new high school - 2:58 pm
- Spark Fairborn to reopen Wednesday - 3:22 pm
- GC Department of Development offers nonprofit grant - 3:22 pm
- FCS tech team kept digital learning going - 3:20 pm
- WSU Lake Campus will boost Ohio manufacturing workforce - 11:48 am
Yellow Springs eyes combination levy on ballot
YELLOW SPRINGS — Yellow Springs village schools have taken the first step in putting a combination levy and bond issue on the November ballot in...
First Fairborn Pride set for Friday
FAIRBORN — Fairborn’s inaugural event celebrating the local LGBT community is set for this Friday. Inclusive Fairborn and PFLAG Dayton wil...
WSU lifts mask mandate
FAIRBORN — Wright State University will no longer require fully vaccinated people to wear a mask or practice physical distancing while on both t...
Local author wins indie book award
FAIRBORN — Through its raw honesty and powerful storytelling, a memoir by a Fairborn author has has been named by the Independent Book Publishin...
Fairborn Spark reopens
FAIRBORN — Spark Fairborn officially reopened to the public Wednesday, allowing chefs and other members of the organization to show off their cu...
Xenia’s Wakefield places in high jump
XENIA — Reaghan Wakefield ended a long dry spell for the Xenia girls track and field team.The senior finished fourth in Division I in the high j...
Patriots upset C-J in district semi
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, Montgomery County — After starting the season 1-6, the last thing Carroll baseball coach Mike Sheets was thinking was a dis...
Xenia picks new HS athletic director
XENIA — Jeremy Greenleaf has been named athletic director for Xenia Community Schools.Pending board approval, Greenleaf — the AD at Chamin...
JAMESTOWN — As a kid, Laney Hines would pretend to be a horse and jump over makeshift hurdles in her home.“I thought it was fun,” th...
‘Creek’s Ed Zink retires after 46 years
BEAVERCREEK — After winning just 11 games in his first three seasons coaching girls basketball at Beavercreek, Ed Zink had his doubts.He told th...
WU athletes highlight dean’s and president’s academic lists
WILBERFORCE — Wilberforce University athletes were well-represented on the school’s list of academic honors.Of the school’s enrollme...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Park cleanup June 4
FAIRBORN —Greene County Public Health is asking for volunteers to clean up cigarette butts from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Friday June 4 at Central Park...
Fairborn High School Quarter 2 Honor Roll
FAIRBORN — Fairborn High School released its second quarter honor roll and principal’s list.The following students were recognized for the...
Yellow Springs farmers market returns
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs farmers market is up and running in its new location in the John Bryan Community Center Parking Lot. The far...
CBC May blood drive events
DAYTON — The Community Blood Center has several upcoming blood drives all over Greene County for the month of May.St. Brigid Catholic Church wil...
CBC blood drive at Youngs Dairy April 22
YELLOW SPRINGS —Young’s Jersey Dairy Farm will be hosting a community blood drive from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. onThursday, April 22 at 6880...
Slavery, part I
Most Americans are taught that the first black people landed in America in 1619 somewhere in Virginia. That is not quite true. There were black people...
Things to do in isolation
Well, this. Write. Writing is something a person can do while isolating themselves from infectious people. Isolating myself from sick people didn̵...
So many things I missed due to COVID
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a year that we all want to forget but one that will be talked about forever.Life has not been the same the l...
Lots to buzz about at CSU
I recently had a chance to check out some sweet research going on at Central State University … and attempt to conquer one of my fears at the sa...
History of West Main Street, Xenia
Those who travel on a regular basis or even from time to time on the highway between Xenia and Dayton (U. S. 35/Main Street) might be surprised to kno...
Heal? Nope, improve
Now that former VP Joe Biden has (unofficially) won the election, there are a lot of cries about healing America.I believe they are using the wrong te...