XCS approves interim treasurer
Buffalo Wild Wings planning Xenia location
XCS treasurer to take position at Wayne Local Schools
Emerge awarded grant to improve community
- XCS approves interim treasurer - 8:04 pm
- DeWine officially begins second term - 10:04 pm
- Beloved local Santa honored by city - 11:13 am
- Xenia Fire Division sporting a new decal - 12:08 am
- WPAFB to close for inclement weather forecast - 12:07 am
- Transportation available for Celebration of Life - 12:05 am
- Thompson named 2022 Free Clinic Staff Member of the Year - 11:31 am
- GCPH hosting COVID-19 home test giveaway - 11:30 am
- New lights, bleachers coming to Doug Adams Stadium - 10:47 am
- Curriculum set for teachers allowed to be armed - 10:28 am
- Gag order signed in Gronbeck case - 4:21 pm
- XCS dedicates gymnasium in honor of Anderson - 12:08 pm
- WSU, WPAFB announce enhanced collaborative relationship - 1:08 pm
- Emerge receives large grant from CLC - 2:17 pm
- Lots going in in Youngstown area - 12:00 pm
- View Story - 12:00 pm
- Pumpkin Show, Ohio Stadium, and my 88th county - 11:59 am
- Cutting the ribbon at Hocking Hills State Park Lodge - 11:52 am
- DeWine, Whaley fight for Ohioans’ votes - 12:35 pm
- Ohio Senate candidates couldn’t be more different - 11:46 pm
- Books and Buckeye Brownies - 9:22 pm
- FVPC honors those who help victims - 10:17 am
- Queen Elizabeth II - 10:09 pm
- GCCC Project SEARCH awarded Excellent Employment Outcome again - 9:13 pm
- Man sentenced to six years in prison - 2:36 pm
Curriculum set for teachers allowed to be armed
COLUMBUS — The training curriculum for school staff members who will be armed on school grounds has been set by the state.Gov. Mike DeWine on Mo...
Gag order signed in Gronbeck case
XENIA — A “gag order” in the case of a former Yellow Springs doctor was filed in Greene County Common Pleas Court Dec. 6.As a result...
XCS dedicates gymnasium in honor of Anderson
XENIA — On Friday, December 9 before the home game versus Piqua, Xenia Community Schools will dedicate the Xenia High School gymnasium in honor ...
WSU, WPAFB announce enhanced collaborative relationship
FAIRBORN — Wright State University and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base have finalized the first step in an agreement that will give Air Force re...
Emerge receives large grant from CLC
XENIA TOWNSHIP — When Patrick McKee of Christian Life Center (CLC) first visited the Emerge campus where the Greene County Career Center once wa...
Lots going in in Youngstown area
I went with Mike last Friday to see the Mahoning Valley Campus of Care.It was formerly the Youngstown Developmental Center. This beautiful 35-acre par...
Marauders volleyball win third straight match
WILBERFORCE — The Central State Marauders won their third straight match with a three-set victory over Missouri S&T on Sunday.With the win, ...
Lake Erie trips up Jackets in rare home setback
CEDARVILLE —Lake Erie kept Cedarville in catch up mode and pulled out a 80-71 win in G-MAC action at the Callan Athletic Center.It was just the ...
Yellow Springs holds off Legacy Christian
YELLOW SPRINGS — Neither side had its floor general and needed anyone to step in and take control.Enter Samuel Miller for Yellow Springs.The jun...
Lofton wins second high jump title
NEW YORK — Amarianna Lofton, a freshman from Orlando, Florida, highlighted the Central State track and field team’s trip to New York.Lofto...
Xenia footbal trio to play in all-star game
XENIA — Three representatives from Xenia will participate in the 2023 Ohio High School Football Coaches Association All Star Game.Seniors Jamell...
Bredeson nominated for NCAA Woman of the Year
SAN ANTONIO — Cedarville University graduate student Rachel Bredeson was recognized as a NCAA Woman of the Year Top 30 Nominee at the 2023 NCAA ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Park cleanup June 4
FAIRBORN —Greene County Public Health is asking for volunteers to clean up cigarette butts from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Friday June 4 at Central Park...
Fairborn High School Quarter 2 Honor Roll
FAIRBORN — Fairborn High School released its second quarter honor roll and principal’s list.The following students were recognized for the...
Yellow Springs farmers market returns
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs farmers market is up and running in its new location in the John Bryan Community Center Parking Lot. The far...
CBC May blood drive events
DAYTON — The Community Blood Center has several upcoming blood drives all over Greene County for the month of May.St. Brigid Catholic Church wil...
CBC blood drive at Youngs Dairy April 22
YELLOW SPRINGS —Young’s Jersey Dairy Farm will be hosting a community blood drive from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. onThursday, April 22 at 6880...
Summer is here! It’s official — the almanacs and calendars say so.More to the point, it’s finally starting to feel like summer ̵...
Heading through February, winter’s final full month
Good news! February is winter’s final full month! In a mere six weeks hence, spring will officially arrive!Unfortunately, the latter portion of ...
Contact public officials
Letter to the editor policy
The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald encourages readers to write letters to the editor:• Letters should be typed, or printed legibl...
Grandparents raising grandchildren
Some of us realize that circumstances have always created the need for grandparents to step into the void when their children are unable or unwilling ...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...