WSU partnering witih eCampus.com
Fairborn participating in summer meal program
Biodigester legal team seeks case dismissal
Greene Met looking for Section 8 landlords
Coroner’s Office investigator receives state award
- Biodigester legal team seeks case dismissal - 8:08 pm
- Car stolen from area dealership - 10:35 am
- Wright Bros. Aero exec to head air show - 3:58 pm
- Williams hired as new Beavercreek basketball coach - 6:47 pm updated: 6:58 pm.
- Stutes promoted to Xenia police chief - 10:47 am
- County judge sanctioned by Supreme Court - 12:00 pm
- NMUSAF hosts C-47 aircraft at 75th USAF anniversary event - 8:35 pm
- Antioch School celebrates 100 years - 8:51 pm
- Too much screen time can hinder development - 10:10 am
- Fairborn, Bath sue over biodigester - 12:00 pm
- Fran’s Favorites: Lemon-Angel Cross Cake for Easter - 11:05 am
- Siebenthaler’s loses two barns due to fire - 9:25 pm updated: 9:33 pm.
- We The Kingdom to rock Nutter Center - 5:53 pm updated: 11:08 am.
- Local McDonald’s operators receive award - 11:59 am
- Former mayor Kirkpatrick to speak at Military Museum - 10:02 pm
- Fatal crash stops traffic on 235 - 10:01 pm
- Nichols hired by Fairborn as girls basketball coach - 9:59 am updated: 10:00 am.
- Mayor declares April 4 Marty Heide Day - 11:35 am
- View Story - 11:14 pm
- DeWine praises local Ukraine efforts - 11:14 pm
- Greene County Farm Forum scholarships available - 11:14 pm
- Greeneview holding kindergarten registration - 11:14 pm
- Free GED/HSE program in Fairborn reopens - 11:14 pm
- Cedarville HS, MS name students of month - 11:14 pm
- Families of Addicts holding open house - 11:14 pm
Fairborn, Bath sue over biodigester
FAIRBORN — The City of Fairborn and Bath Township Monday filed a federal lawsuit against biodigester owners/operators Renergy Inc., and Dovetail...
Fran’s Favorites: Lemon-Angel Cross Cake for Easter
The daffodils are a sunshine-y yellow in the gardens at the Governor’s Residence and the red buds that frame the front door are opening up.This ...
Siebenthaler’s loses two barns due to fire
BEAVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — Two adjacent buildings were destroyed by a fire on Thursday at Siebenthaler’s Beavercreek Garden Center.The inciden...
We The Kingdom to rock Nutter Center
FAIRBORN — The two-time Grammy-nominated Christian rock band We The Kingdom will be performing at the Wright State University Nutter Center Tues...
Local McDonald’s operators receive award
FAIRBORN — Local McDonald’s franchise operators Benny and Stacy Scott were honored with the prestigious 2022 Fred L. Turner Golden Arch Aw...
Former mayor Kirkpatrick to speak at Military Museum
FAIRBORN — The Miami Valley Military History Museum in downtown Fairborn will be continuing its First Annual 2022 Speakers Series by hosting Col...
Borondy commits to Toledo
BELLBROOK — Seth Borondy plans to sign a letter of intent to play football at the University of Toledo this fall.The signing will be a part of a...
Has it rained enough yet?
XENIA — Heavy rain came on and off, before and during the showdowns between Fairborn and Xenia in baseball and softball on Thursday. Both games ...
Greeneview has strong showing at Miller-Shilke Invite
SPRINGFIELD — The Greeneview boys and girls track and field teams both finished in the top-two at the Shawnee Miller-Shilke Invitational held on...
Bellbrook baseball wins SWBL title
BELLBROOK — A ground ball hopping off the mound went right to second base and ended an eight-year drought for Bellbrook baseball.The Golden Eagl...
Williams hired as new Beavercreek basketball coach
BEAVERCREEK — Isaiah Williams will be hired as the new boys basketball head coach at Beavercreek High School pending board approval.Williams rep...
Collision overshadows Xenia-Butler softball result
XENIA — Hostilities rose during the Xenia softball home game on Monday against Butler.A collision at first base between Bucs’ junior Kynny...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Park cleanup June 4
FAIRBORN —Greene County Public Health is asking for volunteers to clean up cigarette butts from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Friday June 4 at Central Park...
Fairborn High School Quarter 2 Honor Roll
FAIRBORN — Fairborn High School released its second quarter honor roll and principal’s list.The following students were recognized for the...
Yellow Springs farmers market returns
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs farmers market is up and running in its new location in the John Bryan Community Center Parking Lot. The far...
CBC May blood drive events
DAYTON — The Community Blood Center has several upcoming blood drives all over Greene County for the month of May.St. Brigid Catholic Church wil...
CBC blood drive at Youngs Dairy April 22
YELLOW SPRINGS —Young’s Jersey Dairy Farm will be hosting a community blood drive from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. onThursday, April 22 at 6880...
Grandparents raising grandchildren
Some of us realize that circumstances have always created the need for grandparents to step into the void when their children are unable or unwilling ...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...
Fran’s Favorites: Imagination Library books and peaches
I’ve had an amazing time these past couple of weeks traveling around Ohio and talking about the Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library —...
Fran’s Favorites: Fish Ohio — Lake Erie
Fish Ohio Day promotes the wonderful jewel that is Lake Erie. The lake is not only such a great resource, but also is so important for commerce and to...
Remembering Wendell Cultice
Wendell Cultice was a native of Xenia who held three different degrees from Bowling Green State University, where his name is engraved on the “W...