FCH Superintendent to take leave
One killed in head-on crash
Beavercreek hires Colvin as new football coach
Intel facility could have local flavor
Bath Township to appeal recent court decision
- FCH Superintendent to take leave - 1:42 pm
- Beavercreek hires Colvin as new football coach - 4:00 pm updated: 4:16 pm.
- Bath Township to appeal recent court decision - 7:37 pm updated: 8:58 pm.
- Township loses biodigester appeal - 7:02 pm
- Fran’s Favorites: It’s Christmastime! - 10:12 pm
- Trying to figure out life’s equation - 10:10 pm
- Key Chrysler helping Kentucky tornado victims - 1:06 pm
- Cox named new Fairborn football coach - 12:31 pm updated: 12:55 pm.
- Colleagues remember Bob Glaser - 4:45 pm
- Election results: Bath Township incumbents losing; jail sales tax failing - 11:43 pm
- Reflecting the light - 10:39 pm
- Jamestown voters to decide on additional roads levy - 10:39 pm
- Four seeking two spots on New Jasper board - 10:39 pm
- Three vying for two spots in Ross Township - 10:39 pm
- Knowing eternal life - 10:15 am
- Three principles of faith - 10:15 am
- The great gift of rest - 10:15 am
- Wright State Theatre presenting ‘Mamma Mia!’ - 12:56 pm
- WSU, Sinclair renew education partnership - 11:24 am
- Greene County CIC awards grants - 7:41 am
- Central State names George Ragsdale interim head football coach - 11:00 am
- FIS sending home literacy bags - 9:52 am
- Life lessons from football - 9:51 am
- A prayer for when you are done - 9:51 am
- Take heart - 9:49 am
Election results: Bath Township incumbents losing; jail sales tax failing
FAIRBORN — Challengers Michelle Clements and Rob Hoffman lead the race for two Bath Township trustee spots against incumbents Steve Ross and Tom...
Reflecting the light
Good morning, as I gaze out the west window the full moon hangs in all its splendor. As always I stand in awe how it is not altered even a tad in the ...
Jamestown voters to decide on additional roads levy
JAMESTOWN — The village of Jamestown has a levy for an additional 2.3 mills for street improvements on the November ballot.It currently has a 1....
Four seeking two spots on New Jasper board
NEW JASPER TOWNSHIP — Two New Jasper Township trustees are facing off against two challengers in the November election.Mike Horsley and Lisa Tow...
Three vying for two spots in Ross Township
ROSS TOWNSHIP — Three members of the community are facing off to fill two open Ross Township Trustee seats in the November election.Incumbent Ja...
Knowing eternal life
“Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” (John 17:3)Jesus is talking t...
Xenia falls on Senior Night
XENIA — Xenia and Piqua were competitive in three of the quarters played during Tuesday’s Senior Night game.A rough second quarter was the...
Beavercreek hires Colvin as new football coach
BEAVERCREEK — Beavercreek is set to hire Marcus Colvin as its new head football coach, per a release from the school district on Monday.Colvin p...
Carroll completes comeback
DAYTON — Senior Logan O’Bleness had 25 points to carry Carroll to a comeback win on Friday.The Patriots avenged a loss on Tuesday at McNic...
Smith reaches the top
YELLOW SPRINGS — The record already in hand during the fourth quarter of Thursday’s game, Yellow Springs senior Angie Smith had a huge smi...
Xenia to hire Salyers as baseball coach
Xenia athletic director Jeremy Greenlead announced Brandon Salyers as the school’s new head baseball coach on Wednesday.The position will be off...
Horney signs with Mount Union
CEDARVILLE — Ciara Horney signed a letter of intent to play basketball at the University of Mount Union on Saturday.Horney, a senior at Cedarvil...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Park cleanup June 4
FAIRBORN —Greene County Public Health is asking for volunteers to clean up cigarette butts from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Friday June 4 at Central Park...
Fairborn High School Quarter 2 Honor Roll
FAIRBORN — Fairborn High School released its second quarter honor roll and principal’s list.The following students were recognized for the...
Yellow Springs farmers market returns
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs farmers market is up and running in its new location in the John Bryan Community Center Parking Lot. The far...
CBC May blood drive events
DAYTON — The Community Blood Center has several upcoming blood drives all over Greene County for the month of May.St. Brigid Catholic Church wil...
CBC blood drive at Youngs Dairy April 22
YELLOW SPRINGS —Young’s Jersey Dairy Farm will be hosting a community blood drive from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. onThursday, April 22 at 6880...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...
Fran’s Favorites: Imagination Library books and peaches
I’ve had an amazing time these past couple of weeks traveling around Ohio and talking about the Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library —...
Fran’s Favorites: Fish Ohio — Lake Erie
Fish Ohio Day promotes the wonderful jewel that is Lake Erie. The lake is not only such a great resource, but also is so important for commerce and to...
Remembering Wendell Cultice
Wendell Cultice was a native of Xenia who held three different degrees from Bowling Green State University, where his name is engraved on the “W...
Fran’s Favorites: Christening gowns and cherry crisp
It’s been a busy, busy week at the Governor’s Residence but it is so good to have life back to normal.On Tuesday we had a picnic in the ba...