Medical center offers cosmetic services
WSU core protected despite cost cuts
Parks host final camp of season
Fall, festivals coming soon
Bright first week for GCCC students
- GCPH will be closed Aug. 20 morning - 5:01 pm
- Medical center offers cosmetic services - 4:21 pm
- WSU core protected despite cost cuts - 4:21 pm
- Parks host final camp of season - 4:19 pm
- Fall, festivals coming soon - 3:07 pm
- Bright first week for GCCC students - 5:00 pm
- Volunteers needed for Run for the Fallen - 4:58 pm
- Country concert coming to Fairborn - 4:58 pm
- State funding going toward WSU maintenance - 4:57 pm
- Food distribution event to help those in need - 4:30 pm
- WPAFB launching Incident Review Board - 4:29 pm
- Art on the Lawn showcases local creativity - 4:29 pm
- Student appointed to serve board of trustees - 4:27 pm
- FAA meeting to feature Rosie Huart - 4:27 pm
- New facility ready for GCPH - 4:04 pm
- Air Force Marathon to feature MAJOM Challenge - 4:01 pm
- Employee donates kidney to colleague - 4:01 pm
- WPAFB offering “Food on the Run” truck - 4:00 pm
- Parks, beekeepers to host honey harvest - 8:48 am
- Township addresses zoning issues - 5:48 pm
- Fairborn to celebrate sweet corn at festival slated for Aug. 18-19 - 5:47 pm
- Kirkpatrick, Luckner crowned king and queen - 5:47 pm
- Club to host 10K during festival - 5:46 pm
- Local libraries announce programs - 8:29 am
- Young engineers - 4:37 pm
Food distribution event to help those in need
FAIRBORN — CareSource and the Foodbank are hosting a mass food distribution for people in need of food assistance in Greene County. The organiza...
WPAFB launching Incident Review Board
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Col. Tom Sherman, 88th Air Base Wing and installation commander of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, met with a...
Art on the Lawn showcases local creativity
Rose Lawson of Beavercreek participated in Art on the Lawn.Submitted photosArt on the Lawn showcases work in the Yellow Springs by local individuals. ...
Student appointed to serve board of trustees
FAIRBORN — Ohio Gov. John Kasich has appointed Wright State University senior Shaun Wenrick to the school’s board of trustees for a term b...
FAA meeting to feature Rosie Huart
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn Art Association (FAA) September meeting will feature mixed-media artist Rosie Huart as she presents “Connecting Ar...
New facility ready for GCPH
XENIA — Greene County Public Health will be open to the public in its new $7.8 million 28,500-square-foot facility Monday, Aug. 20.The brand new...
WSU women lose to Louisville
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The Wright State Raiders women’s soccer team traveled to Louisville, on Aug. 16 to take on the Cardinals. In the regular...
GCL Co-Ed explains its stance
CINCINNATI — The Greater Catholic League Co-ed is all for competitive balance in high school sports, but they’re not too keen on how it...
Geezers Gathering for weekend’s annual event
XENIA — Racing fans who may be missing the drag racers of long ago can breathe a little easier, or at least they can breathe in some fumes and b...
Golden Eagles upend XeniaXENIA — Bellbrook’s Zach Crampton claimed medalist honors with a 41 while Golden Eagle teammate Benton Miller tie...
Jackets picked sixth in men’s soccer
CEDARVILLE — The Yellow Jackets are selected to finish sixth in the Great Midwest Athletic Conference (G-MAC) men’s soccer preseason coach...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Xenia Municipal Court
May 9Justus D. Severtson, 168 Robert Lane, Xenia, guilty possessing drug abuse instruments, fines $310, 180 days, 170 suspended. Jail suspended on con...
Fairborn Fire Department responds to grilling accident
FAIRBORN — An individual suffered from a grilling accident approximately 6:40 p.m. Aug. 14 on the 2800 block of Old Yellow Springs Road.The inci...
YSSC presenting work by local artist
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs Senior Center is presenting “Russ Shaw, Bird Symphony” to be exhibited in the Fireplace Room Art...
Grand Mela welcomes all
BEAVERCREEK — All are invited to Grand Mela: A Festival of India 12-8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18 at Om Shanti Cultural Center, Hindu Temple of Dayto...
Fairborn parks hosting summer events
FAIRBORN — The summer season is in full-swing and the Fairborn Parks and Recreation Department is hosting a number of activities for all ages to...
Radical measure for dealing with sin
When you get one thing under control it seems that a number of other things pop up to take its place. This happens in all areas of life but especially...
What’s at stake if Brett Kavanaugh joins the court
President Donald Trump has nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace former Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy. Why should you care? Because every...
Small newsrooms of today
It’s not a complaint, it’s a fact — the newsroom is one-third the size it was 20 plus years ago.I don’t think many people real...
What’s behind Trump’s attacks on Europe?
Donald Trump didn’t fly to Europe to meet with NATO, European leaders, and Russian President Vladimir Putin. He got there by stepping through th...
Abolishing ICE isn’t radical — it’s rational
As someone who was born and raised in the border state of New Mexico, I’m very familiar with political speak about immigrants and the border, es...
The Supreme Court is a slurring, undemocratic mess
The Supreme Court is a real piece of work. Over the last few days it’s been popping off far-right proclamations like a drunk uncle at Thanksgivi...