Lanes, canopy coming to WPAFB Gate
Base opens vaccines to 16 and older
D-Day plane touches down at NMUSAF
Greene County Fair a ‘full-go’
AMVETS support museum move
- Lanes, canopy coming to WPAFB Gate - 3:21 pm
- Encouragement, Scripture and a shared recipe - 5:05 pm
- Base opens vaccines to 16 and older - 1:56 pm
- D-Day plane touches down at NMUSAF - 1:54 pm
- Greene County Fair a ‘full-go’ - 3:51 pm
- AMVETS support museum move - 3:51 pm
- All systems go for July 4 parade - 1:57 pm
- Road works near completion - 1:56 pm
- Toddler battling brain cancer is a little fighter - 12:00 pm
- Toddler battling brain cancer is a little fighter - 11:57 am
- Neighborhood Nest finds a new home - 12:08 pm
- WSU enacts plan for voluntary seperation - 4:49 pm
- Bond sale completed - 3:07 pm
- Dayton intends to sue WPAFB - 3:06 pm
- GC will hold town hall on proposed solar farm - 1:39 pm
- History and Heritage races spotlight legacy aircraft - 12:16 pm
- Blankets donated to Soin - 3:19 pm
- Ohio delegation fights for township coronavirus relief - 3:17 pm
- Wright-Patterson conducting tornado drills Wednesday - 3:30 pm
- Planet Fitness coming to Shoppes at Valle Green - 2:15 pm
- Vietnam Veterans honored with pinning ceremony - 2:15 pm updated: 4:19 pm.
- Visiting vaccine centers and the easiest apple pie - 11:27 am
- Fun foods, books for Dr. Seuss Day - 2:22 pm
- Pizza Bubbles for a snack or dinner - 2:22 pm
- Double apple oatmeal muffins for Nutrition Month - 2:22 pm
Toddler battling brain cancer is a little fighter
FAIRBORN — To anyone who knows his story, Thomas Harris is a little fighter.The 18-month old loves everything that a toddler his age normally do...
Neighborhood Nest finds a new home
FAIRBORN — The Neighborhood Nest, the Fairborn bakery that specializes in allergy-friendly and gluten-free baked goods, will be moving to a new ...
WSU enacts plan for voluntary seperation
FAIRBORN — The Wright State Board of Trustees unanimously voted in favor of implementing a voluntary separation plan to reduce its faculty workf...
Bond sale completed
FAIRBORN — Fairborn City Schools recently completed the final phase of selling the bonded debt approved by the voters last November for construc...
Dayton intends to sue WPAFB
DAYTON — The city of Dayton has notified Wright Patterson Air Force Base and the Department of Defense of an intent to file a lawsuit, alleging ...
GC will hold town hall on proposed solar farm
XENIA — The Greene County commissioners will host a town hall meeting next week about a proposed solar-powered electric generating facility in G...
COVID no opponent for OHSAA staff and officials
The Ohio High School Athletic Association and its myriad districts have always put on great tournaments.Whether it’s soccer, tennis, wrestling, ...
Time to hand out basketball hardware
XENIA — To somewhat quote a famous Grateful Dead song, “What a long, strange winter it’s been.”We’ve had cancellations, ...
Legacy claims first team state wrestling title
XENIA — When Tim Begley signed on to coach the Legacy Christian Academy wrestling team three years ago he said had never even heard of the schoo...
Late rally not enough for Cedarville boys
VANDALIA — Cedarville almost did it again.After rallying from double-digit deficits in its previous two Division-IV boys basketball tournament g...
Carroll just short in bid for state finals
DAYTON — After losing the opportunity to play in the Division II state semis last season due to COVID, Carroll wanted another shot with last yea...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
April 212:30 a.m. — Domestic violence in the 200 block of Maple Terrace12:46 a.m. — Noise complaint in the 300 block of East Emerson Avenu...
Springfield Fortnightly Musical Club offers college scholarship
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Fortnightly Musical Club of Springfield has set aside $1,000 to further the musical education of a senior high school stude...
March 212:16 a.m. — Noise complaint in the 40 block of Galewood Drive1:16 a.m. — Warrant in the 70 block of West Hebble Avenue2:22 a.m. ...
CBC blood drive locations for March
FAIRBORN — Celebrate St. Patrick’s season by helping save lives. Donate at the Mary Help of Christians Parish community blood drive Saturd...
FAHS hosts first 2021 in-person meeting
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn Area Historical Society will host its first in-person meeting of 2021, its first since last year. The meeting will take ...
Fairborn Primary Read Across America Spirit Week events
Fairborn Primary School kicks off a Dr. Seuss-themed Read Across America Literacy Spirit Week on Friday. Events continue into next week. Friday, Feb. ...
Things to do in isolation
Well, this. Write. Writing is something a person can do while isolating themselves from infectious people. Isolating myself from sick people didn̵...
So many things I missed due to COVID
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a year that we all want to forget but one that will be talked about forever.Life has not been the same the l...
Lots to buzz about at CSU
I recently had a chance to check out some sweet research going on at Central State University … and attempt to conquer one of my fears at the sa...
History of West Main Street, Xenia
Those who travel on a regular basis or even from time to time on the highway between Xenia and Dayton (U. S. 35/Main Street) might be surprised to kno...
Heal? Nope, improve
Now that former VP Joe Biden has (unofficially) won the election, there are a lot of cries about healing America.I believe they are using the wrong te...
Evolution of a holiday
It seems to me that the upcoming holiday on Nov. 11, Veterans Day, (not Veteran’s Day as some may think) has an interesting past.It started out ...