Tobacco 21 takes effect across Ohio
Fair to highlight educational opportunities
Four adoptions set for Adoption Day
Township wraps up road, park projects
Bath Township trustee candidates address voters
- Fran’s Favorites: Apple time - 1:30 pm
- Tobacco 21 takes effect across Ohio - 11:12 am
- Fair to highlight educational opportunities - 11:08 am
- Four adoptions set for Adoption Day - 11:08 am
- Township wraps up road, park projects - 11:07 am
- Bath Township trustee candidates address voters - 11:05 am
- City council, school board candidates speak at forum - 9:21 am updated: 10:53 am.
- Tobacco 21 takes effect across Ohio - 9:20 am
- Accident victims remembered as good kids - 4:49 pm
- Fairborn meets council candidates - 2:05 pm
- Four adoptions set for Adoption Day - 2:04 pm
- Greene County vets picked for Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame - 6:18 pm
- Extension offers Beef QA certification - 10:21 am
- Climate change to be discussed at Extension - 10:21 am
- Early voting has begun - 10:48 am
- Celebrating a century: Lifelong Greene Countian turning 100 - 9:05 am
- October SALT meeting focuses on waivers - 9:59 am
- Stand up to suicide - 9:59 am
- Surgeon joins orthopedics & sports medicine practice - 9:59 am
- Dog of the week: Jefferson - 9:58 am
- Cat of the week: Curly - 9:58 am
- ThinkFast turns driving safety fun at CHS - 3:52 pm
- Spooks and scares: Fairborn hosting annual Halloween festival - 12:07 pm updated: 12:08 pm.
- Fran’s Favorites: Cookies by first ladies - 8:26 pm
- New GCCC topped with final beam - 5:39 pm
Fairborn meets council candidates
Editor’s note: This is the first story highlighting the Greene County Tea Party’s Meet the Candidates Night event. It discusses candidates...
Four adoptions set for Adoption Day
XENIA — In honor of National Adoption Day, community members are invited to the 2nd annual Greene County Adoption Day Open House, 9 a.m. to noon...
Greene County vets picked for Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame
DUBLIN — Two Greene County residents will be inducted into the Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame next month.Howard F. “Bud” May, United Sta...
Extension offers Beef QA certification
XENIA — Join OSU Extension Greene County on October 28, 2019 at 5 p.m. for a Beef Quality Assurance Certification at the office on the fairgroun...
Climate change to be discussed at Extension
XENIA — Global warming is a subject that causes people to ask a lot of questions. When scientists inform the public that humans are causing glob...
Early voting has begun
XENIA — Early voting is underway at 551 Ledbetter Road for the Tuesday, Nov. 5 general election.All registered voters may choose to vote early a...
Talented Elks stop Xenia
CENTERVILLE — Xenia saw too much of Centerville’s talent too often in an 8-0 Division I sectional tournament semifinal loss at Legacy Fiel...
Rams volleyball advancesBROOKVILLE — Greeneview won its first round of OHSAA Division III sectional girls volleyball tournament over National Tr...
Better Beavers beat ‘birds
CENTERVILLE — Judging from Wednesday night’s Oct. 16 three-set win over Greater Western Ohio Conference foe Kettering Fairmont, the Beaver...
Patriots win regular season finale
RIVERSIDE — The Carroll boys soccer team shut out the Butler Aviators on a blustery Saturday afternoon, Oct. 12 at Spoerl-Bartlett stadium. The ...
‘Creek ties Walnut Hills
BEAVERCREEK — The Beavercreek High School boys soccer team faced off against a tough adversary in Cincinnati Walnut Hills High School. The two e...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Flamingos to flock into Fairborn
FAIRBORN — Flamingos will soon flock into local yards — for a cause.The Fairborn Music Club is hosting its annual fundraiser through the s...
Meet the children and mocha shakes
Repeatedly we hear from you readers whose favorite topic is the one I enjoy writing about the most (that is next to writing about hubby, of course). S...
Commander’s outreach to students, community shatters stereotypes
XENIA — In today’s society, mentions of the police typically conjures up some pretty negative thoughts and images on the law enforcement d...
FCS community forumFAIRBORN — The Fairborn City School District will host a community forum 7-8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1 at the Baker Middle Scho...
WIC offering free infant feeding classes
XENIA — The WIC (Women, Infants & Children) program at Greene County Public Health (GCPH) is offering free infant feeding classes designed f...
Laughter highlighted at art show
YELLOW SPRINGS — Village Artisans Gallery in Yellow Springs is hosting “Laughter is the Best Medicint,” — A Community Art Show...
Autumn’s bright colors on the way
I’m a seeing-is-believing type fellow. Not overly suspicious—but in certain matters, I wait for visual proof before accepting a proclamati...
Little Miami Watershed Network, River Stewards partnering
The Little Miami River’s role as an economic and environmental asset within the Dayton community continues to be recognized as the river is curr...
Michael Reagan: America Tunes Out the Demented Dems
It’s too bad for America that CNN’s seven-hour town hall on climate change was such a rating disaster.If 20 times as many viewers had tune...
No justice for Washington elite
It seems to me that now that all the excitement, commotion, and outright screams of rage generated by a recent report from the Department of Justice (...
Six Biblical principles of work
“Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind let each of you regard one another as more important than himself.̶...
Devotional: What kind of spirit?
“When the disciples James and John saw this (the people of a Samaritan village rejecting Jesus), they asked, ‘Lord, do you want us to call...