CBC hosting local blood drive
Shrader delivers commencement speech
Globetrotter talks about bullying prevention
Celebrating different holidays
Books to the Rescue donating to fire departments
- CBC hosting local blood drive - 4:04 pm
- Party to appoint new county treasurer - 10:44 am
- Shrader delivers commencement speech - 4:29 pm
- Globetrotter talks about bullying prevention - 4:17 pm
- Celebrating different holidays - 4:16 pm
- Education Digest - 8:46 am
- Books to the Rescue donating to fire departments - 6:00 pm
- FHS wins Seat Belt Challenge - 5:59 pm
- FDH student serves DPYO - 4:45 pm
- Citizens speak about fire contract - 4:44 pm
- Tillotson named new director - 4:42 pm
- School construction on schedule - 2:48 pm
- Township finalizes contract agreement - 2:37 pm
- Gene Lolli hired as FCS superintendent - 4:17 pm
- Director: ‘People care’ about abuse survivors - 2:14 pm
- AF selects WPAFB to host F-35 support organization - 2:12 pm
- Regional orchestra, community chorus to perform - 5:13 pm
- Clifton’s legendary lights wins national award - 5:12 pm
- Today in History - 9:00 am
- AG files action against bridal store - 11:33 am
- Women of Influence class has county residents - 4:43 pm
- Local family reunited - 2:53 pm
- Cozying up in the library - 4:30 pm
- Parks’ first Santa will return to event - 4:30 pm
- Local church hosting free toy giveaway - 4:24 pm
Citizens speak about fire contract
BATH TOWNSHIP — Bath Township residents filled the township meeting room Dec. 5 to voice their concerns about a change in annual fire and EMS co...
School construction on schedule
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn City School District is moving forward with the building projects at Fairborn Primary School and Fairborn Intermediate S...
Township finalizes contract agreement
BATH TOWNSHIP — The Bath Township Board of Trustees is finalizing contract agreements with three neighboring townships to provide annual fire pr...
Gene Lolli hired as FCS superintendent
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn City School District Board of Education voted at the regular December meeting to promote Interim Superintendent Gene Lol...
Director: ‘People care’ about abuse survivors
FAIRBORN — When it comes to disclosing sexual abuse, Michael’s House director says survivors must come forward on their own terms.“O...
Bullock to sign National LetterBELLBROOK — Bellbrook High School Senior Hayden Bullock will sign a National Letter of Intent to play football at...
Faith Rutherford was chosen as the Edward Jones Investments Athlete of the Month for November for Greeneview High School. This award is being sponsore...
Saint announce 2019 football schedule
XENIA — The Ohio Valley Saints semi-professional football team announced its 2019 season schedule on Friday, Dec. 14.The second-year franchise c...
Indians fall in OHC divisional battle
CEDARVILLE — With host Cedarville chipping away at Springfield Catholic Central’s lead, Irish senior Peyton Harris turned the CHS gymnasiu...
Bulldogs lose to Miami ValleyKETTERING — Host Miami Valley rolled out to a 33-13 halftime lead and stayed out in front the rest of the way, in a...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
FCS seeking bids
FAIRBORN — Fairborn City School District Board of Education is announcing its intent to begin planning for a possible future bond issue to fund ...
Church hosting blue Christmas service
FAIRBORN — Trinity United Church of Christ in Fairborn is offering a Blue Christmas Service 6 p.m. Sunday Dec. 9.For some people, the Christmas ...
WSU hosting cyber security contest
FAIRBORN — A competition designed to give high school and college students some cybersecurity skills and showcase potential careers in the U.S. ...
St. Augustine hosts tyke shop
JAMESTOWN — St. Augustine Church Ladies will sponsor a Tyke Shop 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, 44 E. Washington St. Children ages 12 and un...
ECHS hosting tree lighting, shopping
ENON — The Enon Community Historical Society is hosting a visit with Santa and tree lighting, and is offering opportunities to help with holiday...
Connecting our children with nature
Do you worry that your children or grandchildren are slipping out of touch with the natural world? You have intelligent company. In his book Last Chil...
Two paintings and a big mistake
Luke 16:14-15 “Now the Pharisees, who were lovers of money, were listening to all these things and were scoffing at Him. And He said to them, ...
Reality meets perception
It seems to me that every so often we are reminded of a fairy tale by something that occurs in real life. For example, we sometimes hear of a “C...
Help on the way to combat opioids
The refrain I hear across Ohio about the opioid epidemic is clear: People are desperate for hope, and they want solutions.We’ve made progress re...
Should coal mines be shuttered?
Should coal mines be shuttered? Taylor Ganger, one of my students in my advanced composition class at Edison State, brought this up recently. I encour...
Today in History
By The Associated PressToday is Friday, Nov. 30, the 334th day of 2018. There are 31 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Nov. ...