Man indicted for rape of child
WSU names emeriti foundation trustees
Santa is coming to the Gazette
Children flip the switch, light up GMH tree
Sales tax increase proposed for March ballot
- WSU names emeriti foundation trustees - 1:01 pm
- Santa is coming to the Gazette - 12:58 pm
- DP&L to transport transformer in Fairborn, trailer to travel at 5 mph - 3:49 pm
- Fairborn to become a ‘Winter Wonderland’ - 2:23 pm
- Hearts as full as their bellies - 2:22 pm
- Dog owners can bid for #1 tag - 1:49 pm
- Greene Memorial lights Christmas tree - 1:10 pm
- Sales tax increase proposed for March ballot - 12:00 pm
- CSU College of Education receives accreditation - 2:46 pm
- FISH grows, changes with needs of clients - 1:36 pm
- Developmental Disabilities Council seeks input - 8:22 am
- Public Health urges seat belt use - 8:56 am
- ‘Bottle bombs’ found in Miami Township - 11:10 am
- Thanks be to God - 9:38 am
- ‘Exceptional people’ in recovery services awarded - 10:44 am
- Sheriff: Help available for people in crisis - 5:37 pm
- Fran’s Favorites: Preparing for Thanksgiving - 11:25 am
- Learn about adoption at Fairfield Commons - 10:28 am
- David Hayes announces run for Greene County prosecutor - 4:31 pm
- Cat of the week: Lucas - 12:24 pm
- TODAY IN HISTORY - 9:27 am
- Being the right kind of wise guy - 9:27 am
- Teach them to your children - 9:27 am
- Black Friday blood donors to get Winterfest ticket - 9:27 am
- Area Religion Digest - 9:27 am
FISH grows, changes with needs of clients
Editors note: This is the first part in a series explaining the mission and people behind the Fairborn FISH Food Pantry. The series will continue in o...
Developmental Disabilities Council seeks input
COLUMBUS — The Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council (Ohio DD Council) has released a survey to identify problems and needs that should be add...
Public Health urges seat belt use
XENIA — The Thanksgiving holiday is one of the busiest seasons for America’s roads. With millions of drivers traveling near and far for Th...
‘Bottle bombs’ found in Miami Township
MIAMI TOWNSHIP — The Greene County Sheriff’s Office responded Nov. 22 to a report of two suspicious items in the area of Grinnell Road in ...
Thanks be to God
“Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” (2 Corinthians 9:15)In America we traditionally think of Thanksgiving in the context of the...
‘Exceptional people’ in recovery services awarded
SPRINGFIELD — Five “exceptional people” received awards for their work serving Greene County residents from the Mental Health & ...
Irish threes sink Greeneview
JAMESTOWN — He wanted his kids to prevent Greeneview from hitting three-point shots, but it turned out that Catholic Central coach Brandon Peter...
Girls H.S. Basketball Standings(As of Dec. 4)OverallGreater Western Ohio ConferenceAmerican DivisionKettering Fairmont, 4-0, 1-0 GWOCHuber Hts. Wayne,...
Wayne out-guns Beavercreek
BEAVERCREEK — While Beavercreek showed signs of brilliance on offense and defense, the youthful Battlin’ Beavers just didn’t have th...
Skyhawks lose to SidneyFAIRBORN — The Fairborn High School Skyhawks boys varsity basketball team dropped to 0-2 on the season and 0-1 in the Mia...
Raiders defeat Western Kentucky on Gentry’s score
FAIRBORN — The Wright State University men’s basketball team returned home Dec. 3, downing visiting Western Kentucky, 76-74, inside the Nu...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Deardorff graduates from basic
FAIRBORN — U.S. Air Force Airman Christopher Deardorff graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, T...
Fairborn Schools highlights fire safety
Submitted photosFairborn City Schools partnered with the Fairborn Fire Department to highlight fire safety to students. National Fire Prevention week ...
FHS teacher receives award
Submitted photoFairborn High School Transition Unit teacher Audrey Miller has received the 2019 ACTE-SND “Special Education Teacher of the Year ...
Graduate offered medical school scholarship
FAIRBORN — Hunter Dunn, a 2017 Fairborn High School graduate, has recently been presented with a scholarship offer to The Ohio State University ...
Wee Hawks celebrate homecoming
Submitted photosThe Fairborn City Schools Wee Hawks celebrated the 2019 homecoming season.Submitted photosThe Fairborn City Schools Wee Hawks celebrat...
Xenia commencement 1913
The graduating class of any high school is usually a very special event.The Xenia High School Class of 1913 received quite a bit of recognition. One r...
Writer wants reforms, not new jail
An August story in the Gazette detailed a plan to ask Greene County residents to increase our sales tax to build a new, larger jail. I attended the pu...
It’s past time to put country first
How did America get here? This fractured place where facts matter less and less, and neighbors can’t even share how they really feel.How did we ...
Justice for the ‘Buckskin Girl’
“I called the FBI this afternoon,” I casually told my husband, some months ago.“You did what … why?” he responded-not-so...
Recalling the Thanksgiving snowstorm of 1950
It seems to me that the recent record-breaking taste of winter has brought on memories of past classic snowstorms. I suppose we all have our own recol...
Phone a friend for facts
Years ago there was an enormously annoying show called “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” It was hosted by the enormous annoying Regis Philb...