Dayton man arrested in connection with Bath Twp shooting
Fifty5 Riverrs becomes climate neutral certified
Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case
Greene County Career Center announces upcoming auction
- Dayton man arrested in connection with Bath Twp shooting - 2:08 pm
- Fifty5 Riverrs becomes climate neutral certified - 2:45 pm
- Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case - 9:14 pm
- Greene County Career Center announces upcoming auction - 11:44 am
- Fairborn firefighters celebrate - 1:23 pm
- GCPH to hold vaccine clinic at Fairborn church next week - 1:21 pm
- Fairborn Intermediate wins OAESA award - 1:21 pm
- Tecumseh Council welcomes first female Eagle Scouts - 1:20 pm updated: 3:43 pm.
- Favorite recipes from kids - 12:08 pm
- Students show off Earth Day works - 11:42 am
- MHC Garden celebrates 25 years - 11:41 am
- Cooley to face court-martial in historic first - 3:41 pm
- Blood drive exceeds goal - 3:40 pm
- Beavercreek Township Zoning Commission held public hearing - 12:24 pm
- AIM Media Midwest sues Facebook, Google over digital advertising tactics - 9:51 am
- Probate judge admits to allegations in complaint - 1:35 pm
- “Living history” - 1:34 pm
- BW Greenway preps for Earth Day - 1:34 pm
- Kingwood Solar files with OPSB - 12:44 pm
- GCCC students inducted into National Technical Honor Society - 12:28 pm
- Lanes, canopy coming to WPAFB Gate - 3:21 pm
- Encouragement, Scripture and a shared recipe - 5:05 pm
- Base opens vaccines to 16 and older - 1:56 pm
- D-Day plane touches down at NMUSAF - 1:54 pm
- Greene County Fair a ‘full-go’ - 3:51 pm
Students show off Earth Day works
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn Sustainability Committee (FSC) kicked off its first formal event Thursday evening, livestreaming the city’s first ...
MHC Garden celebrates 25 years
FAIRBORN — Overwintered spinach and garlic have already grown tall and healthy, and peas have popped out of the ground just in time for a garden...
Cooley to face court-martial in historic first
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — A sexual assault charge has been referred to general court-martial in the case of Air Force Maj. Gen. William ...
Blood drive exceeds goal
Photos by London Bishop | Greene County NewsJoe Butts prepares to donate blood during the Tough Like Thomas Blood Drive Wednesday. The blood drive fil...
Beavercreek Township Zoning Commission held public hearing
BEAVERCREEK — Residents voiced their concerns about a proposed housing development during a Beavercreek Township Zoning Commission public hearin...
AIM Media Midwest sues Facebook, Google over digital advertising tactics
LIMA — The parent company of the Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald has filed a lawsuit against Facebook and Google, alleging the soc...
Heading home: Kopp leaving Xenia for Newton
XENIA — Nathan Kopp wasn’t looking to leave Xenia.But with a young family, the opportunity to work just minutes from his home in Troy was ...
Sheets stepping down after successful Carroll career
RIVERSIDE — After 26 years leading the Carroll High School baseball team, Mike Sheets is ready to turn the lineup card to another coach.The 1983...
Division I, II All-Ohio teams announced
The Division II girls basketball All-Ohio teams were announced Tuesday by the Ohio Prep Sportswriters Association.The Ohio Ms. Basketball Award winner...
WSU women’s coach leaving for Memphis
FAIRBORN — Wright State women’s basketball coach Katrina Merriweather has been hired as the Memphis women’s basketball coach, the Da...
OPSWA 2020-21 All-Ohio girls basketball teams
The Division-IV All-Ohio girls basketball teams as selected by the Ohio Prep Sports Writers Association.Player of the Year: Emma Hess, Legacy Christia...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
April 212:30 a.m. — Domestic violence in the 200 block of Maple Terrace12:46 a.m. — Noise complaint in the 300 block of East Emerson Avenu...
Springfield Fortnightly Musical Club offers college scholarship
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Fortnightly Musical Club of Springfield has set aside $1,000 to further the musical education of a senior high school stude...
March 212:16 a.m. — Noise complaint in the 40 block of Galewood Drive1:16 a.m. — Warrant in the 70 block of West Hebble Avenue2:22 a.m. ...
CBC blood drive locations for March
FAIRBORN — Celebrate St. Patrick’s season by helping save lives. Donate at the Mary Help of Christians Parish community blood drive Saturd...
FAHS hosts first 2021 in-person meeting
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn Area Historical Society will host its first in-person meeting of 2021, its first since last year. The meeting will take ...
Fairborn Primary Read Across America Spirit Week events
Fairborn Primary School kicks off a Dr. Seuss-themed Read Across America Literacy Spirit Week on Friday. Events continue into next week. Friday, Feb. ...
Things to do in isolation
Well, this. Write. Writing is something a person can do while isolating themselves from infectious people. Isolating myself from sick people didn̵...
So many things I missed due to COVID
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a year that we all want to forget but one that will be talked about forever.Life has not been the same the l...
Lots to buzz about at CSU
I recently had a chance to check out some sweet research going on at Central State University … and attempt to conquer one of my fears at the sa...
History of West Main Street, Xenia
Those who travel on a regular basis or even from time to time on the highway between Xenia and Dayton (U. S. 35/Main Street) might be surprised to kno...
Heal? Nope, improve
Now that former VP Joe Biden has (unofficially) won the election, there are a lot of cries about healing America.I believe they are using the wrong te...
Evolution of a holiday
It seems to me that the upcoming holiday on Nov. 11, Veterans Day, (not Veteran’s Day as some may think) has an interesting past.It started out ...