‘Creek’s Ed Zink retires after 46 years
FCS summer camps to fill pandemic learning gaps
Turner endorses landmark legislation to combat military sexual assault
Resolution recognizes Volunteer of the Year
Foodbank Mobile Pantry to pop up in Yellow Springs
- FCS summer camps to fill pandemic learning gaps - 3:23 am
- Turner endorses landmark legislation to combat military sexual assault - 3:23 am
- Resolution recognizes Volunteer of the Year - 1:45 pm
- Fairborn High School Quarter 2 Honor Roll - 1:36 pm
- Foodbank Mobile Pantry to pop up in Yellow Springs - 1:36 pm
- GCPH to hold COVID-19 vaccine clinics - 3:57 pm
- Board thanks voters; construction moves forward - 2:30 pm
- Prosecutor’s investigator sworn in to task force - 2:29 pm
- Fifty5 Rivers becomes climate neutral certified - 1:51 pm
- Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case - 1:42 pm
- Fairborn deputy mayor to run for trustee seat - 12:57 pm updated: 2:16 pm.
- Council proclaims May MVMHM Month - 12:55 pm
- Fairborn passes levy renewal - 12:55 pm
- Trustees will appeal biodigester ruling - 12:55 pm updated: 1:28 pm.
- Dayton man arrested in connection with Bath Twp shooting - 2:08 pm
- Fifty5 Riverrs becomes climate neutral certified - 2:45 pm
- Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case - 9:14 pm
- Greene County Career Center announces upcoming auction - 11:44 am
- Fairborn firefighters celebrate - 1:23 pm
- GCPH to hold vaccine clinic at Fairborn church next week - 1:21 pm
- Fairborn Intermediate wins OAESA award - 1:21 pm
- Tecumseh Council welcomes first female Eagle Scouts - 1:20 pm updated: 3:43 pm.
- Favorite recipes from kids - 12:08 pm
- Students show off Earth Day works - 11:42 am
- MHC Garden celebrates 25 years - 11:41 am
Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case
BATH TOWNSHIP, Greene County — A Greene County judge has ruled in favor of Renergy and Dovetail Energy, LLC, stating the biodigester facility op...
Council proclaims May MVMHM Month
FAIRBORN — Fairborn Mayor Paul Keller declared May as Miami Valley Military History Museum Month, as the organization seeks public support to br...
Fairborn passes levy renewal
FAIRBORN — Unofficial final election results Tuesday indicated that Fairborn residents had voted in favor of a 7-mill continuous levy for Fairbo...
Trustees will appeal biodigester ruling
BATH TOWNSHIP — The Bath Township trustees will move forward with an appeal of a Greene County Common Pleas Court ruling declaring the Dovetail ...
Dayton man arrested in connection with Bath Twp shooting
BATH TOWNSHIP — A teenaged boy is in the hospital and a person is in custody after a shooting in Bath Township on Saturday.Hezekiah Hill, of Day...
Heading home: Kopp leaving Xenia for Newton
XENIA — Nathan Kopp wasn’t looking to leave Xenia.But with a young family, the opportunity to work just minutes from his home in Troy was ...
Anderson: The ‘right time’ to resign as Xenia hoops coach
XENIA — After more than 300 wins, a handful of league titles, and the opportunity to coach a Mr. Basketball, Kent Anderson has decided to step d...
Sheets stepping down after successful Carroll career
RIVERSIDE — After 26 years leading the Carroll High School baseball team, Mike Sheets is ready to turn the lineup card to another coach.The 1983...
Division I, II All-Ohio teams announced
The Division II girls basketball All-Ohio teams were announced Tuesday by the Ohio Prep Sportswriters Association.The Ohio Ms. Basketball Award winner...
WSU women’s coach leaving for Memphis
FAIRBORN — Wright State women’s basketball coach Katrina Merriweather has been hired as the Memphis women’s basketball coach, the Da...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
CBC blood drive at Youngs Dairy April 22
YELLOW SPRINGS —Young’s Jersey Dairy Farm will be hosting a community blood drive from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. onThursday, April 22 at 6880...
WPAFB gate to close for construction
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Gate 15A on Area A of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base will be closed to all traffic for a two-month long const...
Village Artisans “Spring Forward” gallery show
YELLOW SPRINGS — In spite of the continued pandemic concerns and political strife, artists continue to look forward to a brighter tomorrow and a...
April 212:30 a.m. — Domestic violence in the 200 block of Maple Terrace12:46 a.m. — Noise complaint in the 300 block of East Emerson Avenu...
Springfield Fortnightly Musical Club offers college scholarship
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Fortnightly Musical Club of Springfield has set aside $1,000 to further the musical education of a senior high school stude...
March 212:16 a.m. — Noise complaint in the 40 block of Galewood Drive1:16 a.m. — Warrant in the 70 block of West Hebble Avenue2:22 a.m. ...
Things to do in isolation
Well, this. Write. Writing is something a person can do while isolating themselves from infectious people. Isolating myself from sick people didn̵...
So many things I missed due to COVID
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a year that we all want to forget but one that will be talked about forever.Life has not been the same the l...
Lots to buzz about at CSU
I recently had a chance to check out some sweet research going on at Central State University … and attempt to conquer one of my fears at the sa...
History of West Main Street, Xenia
Those who travel on a regular basis or even from time to time on the highway between Xenia and Dayton (U. S. 35/Main Street) might be surprised to kno...
Heal? Nope, improve
Now that former VP Joe Biden has (unofficially) won the election, there are a lot of cries about healing America.I believe they are using the wrong te...
Evolution of a holiday
It seems to me that the upcoming holiday on Nov. 11, Veterans Day, (not Veteran’s Day as some may think) has an interesting past.It started out ...