Shrader delivers commencement speech
Globetrotter talks about bullying prevention
Celebrating different holidays
Books to the Rescue donating to fire departments
FHS wins Seat Belt Challenge
- Shrader delivers commencement speech - 4:29 pm
- Globetrotter talks about bullying prevention - 4:17 pm
- Celebrating different holidays - 4:16 pm
- Education Digest - 8:46 am
- Books to the Rescue donating to fire departments - 6:00 pm
- FHS wins Seat Belt Challenge - 5:59 pm
- FDH student serves DPYO - 4:45 pm
- Citizens speak about fire contract - 4:44 pm
- Tillotson named new director - 4:42 pm
- School construction on schedule - 2:48 pm
- Township finalizes contract agreement - 2:37 pm
- Gene Lolli hired as FCS superintendent - 4:17 pm
- Director: ‘People care’ about abuse survivors - 2:14 pm
- AF selects WPAFB to host F-35 support organization - 2:12 pm
- Regional orchestra, community chorus to perform - 5:13 pm
- Clifton’s legendary lights wins national award - 5:12 pm
- Today in History - 9:00 am
- AG files action against bridal store - 11:33 am
- Women of Influence class has county residents - 4:43 pm
- Local family reunited - 2:53 pm
- Cozying up in the library - 4:30 pm
- Parks’ first Santa will return to event - 4:30 pm
- Local church hosting free toy giveaway - 4:24 pm
- Flipping the switch - 4:21 pm
- Company hosting annual ham giveaway - 5:14 pm
School construction on schedule
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn City School District is moving forward with the building projects at Fairborn Primary School and Fairborn Intermediate S...
Township finalizes contract agreement
BATH TOWNSHIP — The Bath Township Board of Trustees is finalizing contract agreements with three neighboring townships to provide annual fire pr...
Gene Lolli hired as FCS superintendent
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn City School District Board of Education voted at the regular December meeting to promote Interim Superintendent Gene Lol...
Director: ‘People care’ about abuse survivors
FAIRBORN — When it comes to disclosing sexual abuse, Michael’s House director says survivors must come forward on their own terms.“O...
AF selects WPAFB to host F-35 support organization
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Air Force has selected Wright-Patterson Air Force Base as the preferred location for the F-35 Lightning II...
Regional orchestra, community chorus to perform
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn Regional Orchestra, along with the Fairborn Community Chorus, will perform its annual Christmas concert.The event is sla...
Saint announce 2019 football schedule
XENIA — The Ohio Valley Saints semi-professional football team announced its 2019 season schedule on Friday, Dec. 14.The second-year franchise c...
Indians fall in OHC divisional battle
CEDARVILLE — With host Cedarville chipping away at Springfield Catholic Central’s lead, Irish senior Peyton Harris turned the CHS gymnasiu...
Bulldogs lose to Miami ValleyKETTERING — Host Miami Valley rolled out to a 33-13 halftime lead and stayed out in front the rest of the way, in a...
Caitlin Erlandson was chosen as the Edward Jones Investments Athlete of the Month for November for Legacy Christian Academy School. This award is bein...
‘Creek divers fending off injury bug
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP — With half a team at his disposal, Beavercreek diving coach Steve Schoenbaechler felt pretty good about his trio of divers&...
Warriors defeat BeavercreekLEBANON — Kendall Foley scored 17 points and Ashley Popp added 10 to lead host Lebanon High to a 44-37 win over Beave...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Fairborn celebrates Christmas
Barb Slone | Greene County NewsThe City of Fairborn hosted its annual Christmas celebration Nov. 30. The event included family-friendly activities, a ...
Church hosting blue Christmas service
FAIRBORN — Trinity United Church of Christ in Fairborn is offering a Blue Christmas Service 6 p.m. Sunday Dec. 9.For some people, the Christmas ...
WSU hosting cyber security contest
FAIRBORN — A competition designed to give high school and college students some cybersecurity skills and showcase potential careers in the U.S. ...
St. Augustine hosts tyke shop
JAMESTOWN — St. Augustine Church Ladies will sponsor a Tyke Shop 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, 44 E. Washington St. Children ages 12 and un...
ECHS hosting tree lighting, shopping
ENON — The Enon Community Historical Society is hosting a visit with Santa and tree lighting, and is offering opportunities to help with holiday...
Two paintings and a big mistake
Luke 16:14-15 “Now the Pharisees, who were lovers of money, were listening to all these things and were scoffing at Him. And He said to them, ...
Reality meets perception
It seems to me that every so often we are reminded of a fairy tale by something that occurs in real life. For example, we sometimes hear of a “C...
Help on the way to combat opioids
The refrain I hear across Ohio about the opioid epidemic is clear: People are desperate for hope, and they want solutions.We’ve made progress re...
Should coal mines be shuttered?
Should coal mines be shuttered? Taylor Ganger, one of my students in my advanced composition class at Edison State, brought this up recently. I encour...
Today in History
By The Associated PressToday is Friday, Nov. 30, the 334th day of 2018. There are 31 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Nov. ...
Beto O’Rourke’s lasting legacy
The competitive campaigns of red-state progressives like Beto redefined several states seemingly overnight.Beto O’Rourke may have lost his race ...