Highway money top of DeWine’s budget concerns
CBC hosting local blood drive
Boil advisory lifted for Greene County residents in Kitridge Road area
Founding director leaves imprint on career center
Officials: Children safer in correct car seats
- Fran’s Favorites for Presidents’ Day - 12:18 pm
- Highway money top of DeWine’s budget concerns - 4:53 pm
- CBC hosting local blood drive - 4:52 pm
- Boil advisory lifted for Greene County residents in Kitridge Road area - 12:20 pm updated: 12:22 pm.
- Founding director leaves imprint on career center - 5:09 pm
- Officials: Children safer in correct car seats - 5:08 pm
- Founding director leaves imprint on career center - 5:04 pm
- Beavercreek resident to chair event - 8:13 am
- Library relieving fines for food donations - 4:52 pm
- Cupid’s arrow ready to strike - 4:49 pm
- Library relieving fines for food donations - 4:48 pm
- Human trafficking discussion - 4:04 pm
- Cat of the week: Binx - 4:01 pm
- Trustees approve faculty contract - 4:19 pm
- Fairborn Daily Herald, Xenia Daily Gazette seek carrier - 1:10 pm
- Cat of the week: Toaster - 12:31 pm
- Greene County Historical Society is 90 years old - 10:36 am
- Education Digest - 8:47 am
- AAUP-WSU strike ends - 4:29 pm
- Fran’s Favorites: pecan crispies - 6:16 pm
- WSU partnering with Verily Life Sciences - 4:38 pm
- Premier Health expands opportunities to teens - 8:31 am
- AAUP-WSU strike continues - 4:22 pm
- Education Digest - 8:35 am
- Students aim to create unity among campus - 4:03 pm
Cupid’s arrow ready to strike
Jocelyn Whitt preparing a Valentine’s Day bouquet.Whitney Vickers | Greene County NewsHollon Flowers in Fairborn is gearing up for one of the fl...
Library relieving fines for food donations
GREENE COUNTY — Greene County Public Library is forgiving fines in exchange for canned goods this week.Library patrons are invited to bring unex...
Human trafficking discussion
XENIA — “Hidden in Plain Sight” will take an in-depth look at human trafficking 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 21 at Xenia Community Cente...
Trustees approve faculty contract
FAIRBORN — The Wright State University Board of Trustees unanimously voted Feb. 11 to approve a term sheet agreement with the AAUP-WSU Executive...
Fairborn Daily Herald, Xenia Daily Gazette seek carrier
XENIA — The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald are seeking a bulk newspaper carrier.The carrier would be responsible for delivering o...
Willingham district boundJAMESTOWN — Greeneview’s Anna Willingham qualified for next week’s Division II district bowling tournament,...
Cedarville enjoys tourney opener
MONROE — Second seeded Cedarville shook some first-quarter jitters away, then put away a youthful Miami Valley Christian Academy team, 50-21, in...
Greeneview seventh fallsSOUTH CHARLESTON — The Greeneview seventh-grade boys basketball team was defeated in the second round of Ohio Heritage C...
Cold shooting Rams fall to Greenon
JAMESTOWN—The Greeneview Rams simply could not buy a shot against their divisional opponent, the Greenon Knights.Groans could be heard from the ...
‘Burg’s Bigs beat Fairborn
FAIRBORN — Visiting Miamisburg slowed down speedy Fairborn, and the change in pace disrupted the host Skyhawks enough to give them troubles, in ...
Bellbrook divers compete at DistrictOXFORD — Alex Welsh placed sixth in the Division I boys district diving championships, Feb. 11 at Miami Univ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
WWE Smackdown coming to Nutter Center
FAIRBORN — WWE Smackdown Live is coming to the Wright State University Nutter Center.The tickets are on sale now and start at $23. Tickets are a...
AF Marathon registration opening Jan. 1
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Registration for the 23rd Annual Air Force Marathon has officially opened. Runners can register at www.usafmar...
Water on the rise
Whitney Vickers | Greene County NewsRain and melting snow has contributed to flooding conditions at a local park in Fairborn.Whitney Vickers | Greene ...
CBC hosting Enon blood drive
ENON – The Village of Enon will host a community blood drive 3-6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11 in the Council Room, 363 East Main St.The blood drive come...
CWA: Teleperformance to offshore labor
FAIRBORN — Teleperformance is planning on closing its Fairborn call center on March 31, laying off 334 workers in the process.According to the C...
Ending the government shutdown
The President must immediately reopen the government, so workers can get back on the job earning a paycheck and serving Ohioans.Right now, 6,569 Ohio ...
Time to reclaim our intelligence
Anti-intellectualism aka the Cult of the Stupid is more dangerous than any terrorist to America.“There is a cult of ignorance in the United Stat...
What is it about dogs?
“Histories are fuller of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends.” Alexander PopeWhat is it about dogs?In the wild they search fo...
Two floods and a wedding
Do you ever get an urge to jump in your car and go someplace on a moment’s notice? Well, that happened last year when our daughter and son-in-la...
More is not always better
“If I only had more,” said the people. How many of us have made (or thought) this very same comment? How many of us have envied or resente...
Revisiting Mark Twain
It seems to me that my memory has a will of its own - you know, sometimes when I try to remember something it balks and then, later says in effect ...