Clifton Mill to illuminate holiday season
Free community meal offered in city
Fairborn man to be sentenced for rape
Commissioners approve 2019 budget
TLT, Glen Helen, hosting annual poetry reading
- OPA offers leftover tips for turkey - 8:46 am
- Inspirational Message - 8:45 am
- Devotional: Fall in line - 8:45 am
- Bridges of Hope seeks donations - 8:22 am
- Free community meal offered in city - 4:24 pm
- Fairborn man to be sentenced for rape - 4:48 pm updated: 4:51 pm.
- Bath hires attorney to negotiate contract with city - 2:27 pm
- Commissioners approve 2019 budget - 4:41 pm
- TLT, Glen Helen, hosting annual poetry reading - 4:55 pm
- Museum writing competition could result in scholarship - 4:55 pm
- Survey to assess needs of aging LGBTQ community - 4:54 pm
- November is men’s health awareness month - 4:54 pm
- Getting ready for the season - 4:41 pm
- GCPH encourages smokers to quit - 4:41 pm
- Rec provides activities for Airmen - 4:41 pm
- Recycling thrives in Greene County - 4:40 pm
- Fairborn Senior Center highlights veterans - 8:37 am
- WPAFB hosts 14th Annual Pumpkin Chuck - 8:37 am
- Exercise activities test responders - 8:37 am
- WSU hosting open house - 8:36 am
- Ranger division celebrates 40 years - 8:34 am
- Eric Winston returns to Vietnam after 50 years - 9:34 am
- Greene County to honor veterans - 9:34 am
- Greene County celebrates adoption - 9:31 am
- AAUP-WSU rejects fact finder’s report - 9:31 am
Museum writing competition could result in scholarship
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Teenagers will have a unique opportunity to earn scholarship funds while learning about military aviation hist...
Survey to assess needs of aging LGBTQ community
FAIRBORN — Students at the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine are working with an alliance of community organizations to lead ...
November is men’s health awareness month
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Movember is an annual event of growing mustaches during the month of November to bring awareness to men’...
Getting ready for the season
Barb Slone | Greene County NewsThe wreath at the Fairfield Commons Mall is officially lit and ready for the Christmas season. The mall recently hosted...
GCPH encourages smokers to quit
XENIA — Greene County Public Health is encouraging residents to commit or recommit to healthy, smoke-free lives by participating in the American...
Rec provides activities for Airmen
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — With the winter season right around the corner activities hosted by Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Outdoor Re...
District D-III, V and VII players honored
GREENE COUNTY — Fourteen players from the Greene County area, and one undefeated regular season coach, were among the Division III, Division V a...
2018 All-Southwest District high school football selections (Divisions III through VII)
SOUTHWEST DISTRICT FOOTBALLThe 2018 Ohio Prep Sportswriters Association Division III through VII Southwest All-District football teams, as selected by...
2018 All-Southwest District high school football selections (Divisions I and II)
SOUTHWEST DISTRICT FOOTBALLThe 2018 Ohio Prep Sportswriters Association Division I and II Southwest All-District football teams, as selected by a medi...
Potter Freshman of the WeekINDIANAPOLIS — Skyelar Potter, a 6-foot-3 guard for the Wright State University men’s basketball team, has been...
Bucks out to win another moment
COLUMBUS – It’s like it’s not officially an Ohio State football coach’s press conference the week of the Michigan game until h...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
World House Choir seeking new singers
YELLOW SPRINGS — The World House Choir is a diverse, multi-cultural, mixed-voice, community choir whose repertoire is drawn from different tradi...
Family Day to highlight the ISS
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Come and explore the world of engineering as we commemorate the 20th anniversary of perhaps the greatest engin...
Village Artisans hosting ‘Joy in the World’
YELLOW SPRINGS — Village Artisans Gallery is hosting “Joy in the World,” - a members’ art show, in which attendees will challe...
Museum hosting Plane Talks
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The National Museum of the United States Air Force will commemorate Veterans Day by offering visitors a specia...
November Fairborn library programs
FAIRBORN — Programs for people of all ages are being planned in November at the Fairborn Community Library. The library is located at 1 E. Main ...
Tickets available soon for holiday concert
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The United States Air Force Band of Flight will celebrate the holidays with a variety of classic holiday tunes...
Are you afraid of fear?
Fear. What is your response when you think about the following words that describe the fear feeling? Shock, distressed, anxious, alarm, panic, frighte...
Being trans in America was already scary
A new federal order wouldn’t just deny civil rights protections to trans people. It would deny we exist altogether.I’m a trans woman, and ...
Don’t lose your driver’s license
Where my driver’s license disappeared to, I have no idea. Not just my driver’s license, but my insurance card disappeared, as well! I have...
We have 12 years to save — or lose — our only home
Consider this your all-hands-on-deck, siren-blaring warning that we need to act now or forever hold our peace.Pull on the seat-belt in your gas-guzzli...
Even as voter registration soars, voter suppression lives on
Is your state working to increase accessibility to the ballot box, or to disenfranchise its citizens?Highly charged midterm elections are just around ...
Student legal services: Lawyers for students
Like many Americans, undergraduate, graduate and professional students often have difficulty accessing affordable legal services. Recognizing that leg...