Mounted Search and Rescue team competes at Kentucky Horse Park
McKnight brings years of experience to GCCC
Xenia appointed officials get pay increase
GCCC Project SEARCH awarded Excellent Employment Outcome again
City to review updates for Lexington Park
- Queen Elizabeth II - 10:09 pm
- GCCC Project SEARCH awarded Excellent Employment Outcome again - 9:13 pm
- Man sentenced to six years in prison - 2:36 pm
- Beavercreek company QQE ready to grow - 10:18 pm
- ‘Violent felon’ convicted by GC court - 3:43 pm
- Anna Struewing’s chicken and noodles - 10:47 pm
- Biodigester owner facing allegations from EPA - 4:16 pm
- ‘Pocahontas’ actress arrested in Xenia - 4:08 pm
- View Story - 11:28 am
- Man arrested after alleged kidnapping plot - 4:29 pm
- Ohio Task Force 1 returns home - 11:28 am
- Man gets 15 to life in rape - 11:18 am
- Long-time CASA volunteer retires - 11:32 am
- Ohio has Dolly Parton Day - 12:24 pm
- Camp time - 2:42 pm
- Horse escapes track during harness race program - 10:13 pm updated: 11:00 pm.
- Hawkins wins historic calf scramble (PHOTOS) - 11:35 pm updated: 11:41 pm.
- It’s fair time! - 10:44 pm
- Citizens want public hearings regarding biodigster - 2:18 pm updated: 12:04 pm.
- View Story - 11:05 am
- GC Sheriff plans to maintain presence at fair - 11:40 am
- Vacation Bible school coming to Xenia - 2:30 pm
- Xenia couple killed after accident on U.S. 35 - 9:34 am
- Former county prosecutor retires - 1:54 pm updated: 2:48 pm.
- New STEAM school delaying opening - 12:21 pm
Man arrested after alleged kidnapping plot
XENIA — A Fairborn man was arrested Monday evening after allegedly planning to kidnap a child during a St. Brigid School open house Monday.Reid ...
Ohio Task Force 1 returns home
XENIA — Ohio Task Force 1 members recently returned from a hazardous mission in southeastern Kentucky — a state they were deployed to last...
Man gets 15 to life in rape
XENIA — A Xenia man could spend the rest of his life in jail for sex crimes.Timothy L. Hagler, 25, was sentenced bu Judge Adolfo Tornichio Tuesd...
Long-time CASA volunteer retires
XENIA — The four-foot-tall, 93-year-old proudly displayed a picture of herself wielding a baseball bat at a recent family get together, ready to...
Ohio has Dolly Parton Day
The day finally arrived — the day Dolly Parton came to celebrate the success of our statewide Imagination Library!For me, it all started several...
I love to camp. Growing up I had great experiences at Camp Greene Girl Scout Camp, and my children loved their experiences and friendships that were d...
Week 5 recaps: Xenia remains unbeaten
XENIA — Tremell Wright could not be stopped by the Greenville defense during a 55-21 road win for Xenia in MVL play.Wright caught five passes fo...
Greeneview’s defense mauls Mechanicsburg
JAMESTOWN — Greeneview had two losses from last season to use as motivation Friday night, and there was no doubting they were prepared for the c...
Knights complete thrilling comeback at Yellow Springs
YELLOW SPRINGS — Practice make perfect, but a little bit of instinct is a good quality to have on the pitch, as Legacy Christian’s Parker ...
Week 5 previews: Reigning OHC champions square off
JAMESTOWN — Last season’s battle in the playoffs saw Greeneview come up just short playing at Mechanicsburg for the second time that seaso...
Xenia to name gym after Anderson
XENIA — A resolution was passed by the XCS Board of Education on Monday to name Xenia High School’s gym the Philip E. Anderson Gymnasium.A...
Bellbrook starting to click together
BELLBROOK — Teams can gel together through on court play and the repetitions it brings.Sometimes its also the team efforts off of it that can sh...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Park cleanup June 4
FAIRBORN —Greene County Public Health is asking for volunteers to clean up cigarette butts from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Friday June 4 at Central Park...
Fairborn High School Quarter 2 Honor Roll
FAIRBORN — Fairborn High School released its second quarter honor roll and principal’s list.The following students were recognized for the...
Yellow Springs farmers market returns
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs farmers market is up and running in its new location in the John Bryan Community Center Parking Lot. The far...
CBC May blood drive events
DAYTON — The Community Blood Center has several upcoming blood drives all over Greene County for the month of May.St. Brigid Catholic Church wil...
CBC blood drive at Youngs Dairy April 22
YELLOW SPRINGS —Young’s Jersey Dairy Farm will be hosting a community blood drive from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. onThursday, April 22 at 6880...
Heading through February, winter’s final full month
Good news! February is winter’s final full month! In a mere six weeks hence, spring will officially arrive!Unfortunately, the latter portion of ...
Contact public officials
Letter to the editor policy
The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald encourages readers to write letters to the editor:• Letters should be typed, or printed legibl...
Grandparents raising grandchildren
Some of us realize that circumstances have always created the need for grandparents to step into the void when their children are unable or unwilling ...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...