No injuries following electrical failure fire


For Greene County News

FAIRBORN – Local fire crews were called to an attic fire on Sanzon Drive Tuesday morning following an electical failure.

A unit in a town home was undergoing remodeling when a light switch was turned on. Fire officials said that caused an electrical failure, catching the bathroom on fire.

The fire caused between $3,000 and $5,000 in damage to the unit. The building contains four units. The other three units in the building were not damaged.

There were no evacuations or injuries in this fire.

Story courtesy of our partners at WDTN.

No posts to display