ENON — During the months of September and October, the Enon Water Works Department will be flushing fire hydrants in the village and West Enon Estates. As a result, some discoloration to the water may occur between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. All customers of the enon water works system are advised to check their water before doing laundry. Upon request, a special rust removing detergent will be made available to residents at no charge.
The following is a water department hydrant flushing schedule and is subject to change without notice:
- Sept. 2-5 — Old Enon, Lincolnshire and start Indian Mound
- Sept. 8-12 — Finish Indian Mound and Augustus plat
- Sept. 15-19 — South Enon Estates and Indian Valley Estates
- Sept. 22-26 — Timber Valley, Spring Lake, Willow Hills Estates and start Houck Meadows
- Sept. 29-Oct. 3 — Finish Houck Meadows and West Enon Estates
For further information contact the enon water works department at 937-864-7870.