Greene County News
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn City School District recognized its “Staff and Student of the Quarter.”
The recognition program was developed by the board of education to celebrate students and staff members on a regular basis. The program recognizes students and staff who go the extra mile, demonstrate exemplary effort and contribute in a positive manner to improve the school environment.
Honorees received a certificate and a copy of the letter written by the individual who nominated the student or staff member. Honorees also receive a special Skyhawk T-shirt.
Award winners include:
– Fairborn City School District staff: Neyra Griffin
Fairborn High School:
– Ninth grade: Olivia Brinson and Aaron Page
– 10th grade: Quincie Kehoe and Christian Puterbaugh
– 11th grade: Munira Jamal and KJ Redmon
– 12th grade: Gabriele Perez and Quentin Moss
– Staff: Debora Holcombe
Baker Middle School:
– Sixth grade: Madison Hunter and Trevor Anderson
– Seventh grade: Macy Smith and Danny Curns Jr.
– Eighth grade: Jodee Austin and Andrew Dunn
– Staff: Sonya Walker
Fairborn Intermediate School:
– Fourth grade: Alexandria Rice and Ethan Johnston
– Fifth grade: Riley Cummins and Logan Newman
– Staff: Anne Noble
Fairborn Primary School:
– Preschool: Lyla Miller and Parker Wood
– Kindergarten: Rayshawn Hart and Liam Kennehan
– First grade: Delilah McCloud and Logan Cox
– Second grade: Ava McDuffy and Wills Oberg
– Third grade: Skylan Lyle and Jason Gonzalez
– Staff: Vicky Weese
Story courtesy of Fairborn City Schools.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU