Greene County News Report
XENIA — Greene County Sanitary Engineering customers will no longer be able to make payments for water and sewer service at physical locations around the county. Greene County Commissioners recently approved terminating agreements with Cedarville Hardware in Cedarville; Discount Drug Mart in Bellbrook; and KeyBank locations in Beavercreek and Bellbrook for the collection of such bills as of Jan. 1, 2016.
“With the closing of Lofino’s Market June 1st, the number of customers using collection agents has decreased,” a county document about the change states. “Currently we average 230 bill payments a month. The cost to collect these payments is both cost prohibitive and time consuming.”
Customers can pay their bills by one of the following payment options:
– By automatic debit program
– By phone using a credit or debit card or eChecks at 855-699-4600
– By online bill payment using a credit or debit card or eChecks at co.greene.oh.us/sanitary
– By electronic payment through a customer’s online banking service
– By mail (allow 7-10 days for payment delivery)
– In person or 24-hour night drop box available at 667 Dayton Xenia Road, Xenia
For more information, contact Greene County Sanitary Engineering at 937-562-7450.
Greene County News Report compiled by Nathan Pilling.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU