XENIA — Greene County Public Health officials are introducing the latest addition to its healthcare landscape, Five Rivers Greene County Health Center.
The new health center is co-located with the GCPH building at 360 Wilson Drive behind Greene Memorial Hospital. It will provide comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral health care services, including:
– Routine physical exams for children and adults, sports physicals and vaccinations
– Management of acute sick visits and chronic diseases
– Routine prenatal care and well-women annual exams
– Care of sexually transmitted diseases, birth control education and services
– Complete dental care including teeth cleaning, fillings, extractions and other procedures
– Behavioral health services
– Assistance for patients without insurance to apply for Medicaid
“If you do not currently have a medical home, the new Five Rivers Greene County Health Center would love to become the medical home for you and your entire family,” a new Five Rivers flyer reads.
Five Rivers accepts all insurances including most Medicaid insurances (except Molina) and offers a sliding fee scale for patients without insurance. To make an appointment call 937-708-3400.
Story courtesy of Greene County Public Health.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU