Fairborn United Methodist Church hosting toy drive for community
Boonshoft student pursues dreams
Fairborn offering indoor winter farmers market
Township discusses 2017 road projects
Township decides on healthcare
- Fairborn United Methodist Church hosting toy drive for community - 4:31 pm
- Boonshoft student pursues dreams - 4:31 pm
- Fairborn offering indoor winter farmers market - 4:30 pm
- Township discusses 2017 road projects - 4:30 pm
- CBC hosting blood drive - 10:13 am
- Township decides on healthcare - 5:15 pm
- FIS recognizes Greene County sheriff - 5:14 pm
- Nurses become board certified - 5:13 pm
- Sparking the holiday spirit - 4:33 pm
- Family Day to highlight space station - 4:32 pm
- WPAFB highlights Alzheimer’s Awareness Month - 4:31 pm
- WSU to host Raidersgiving - 4:31 pm updated: 5:14 pm.
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Fairborn Intermediate highlights veterans - 11:08 am
- Big Read book 2018 based on a Xenia non-profit - 8:38 am
- FFA chapter earns high honor - 8:38 am
- October STARRS - 8:38 am
- KOC helps with Hurricane Harvey relief - 8:38 am
- Cancer infusion center expands - 4:20 pm
- Music Club hosting annual Magic Kingdom - 4:19 pm
- Students raising money for cause - 4:19 pm
- Courthouse festive for holidays - 4:18 pm
- City highlights Veterans Day - 1:59 pm
- Nearly $1 million in grants awarded to Ohio veterans groups - 8:41 am
- Economist to make 2 presentations at WSU - 8:40 am
WPAFB highlights Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — When the news is given to a patient and their family members that their loved one has been diagnosed with Alzh...
WSU to host Raidersgiving
FAIRBORN — More than 500 people are expected to attend the sixth annual Raidersgiving celebration, where Wright State University community membe...
City council to meetFAIRBORN — Fairborn City Council will meet in a regular session beginning 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 20 within council chambers of ...
Fairborn Intermediate highlights veterans
Submitted photosFairborn Intermediate School recently celebrated Veterans Day. Principal Betsy Wyatt welcomed local veterans and families and the choi...
Big Read book 2018 based on a Xenia non-profit
XENIA — Miami Valley readers have cast their votes and chosen the next book for the Big Read community reading project. The winner is The Underd...
3X champ Hoskins becomes a Sooner
XENIA — Saying that it’s something that he can finally put behind him so’s he can focus even more on the pursuit of his fourth state...
Time for a winter “tune up”
GREENE COUNTY — The weather is getting colder, all of the area Fall high school sports teams have made their exciting postseason runs (way to go...
Bellbrook has 2 Players of the Year
GREENE COUNTY — Bellbrook High School can boast of not just one, but two soccer players of the year for 2017.When the league’s post-season...
Wrestler-turned-Doc speaks at Soin
BEAVERCREEK — Who better to talk about the myriad ways of getting injured in competitive wrestling than an All-American who is now a doctor, rig...
Miorelli earns spotCEDARVILLE — Cedarville University midfielder Grace Miorelli has been selected to the Conference Commissioner’s Associa...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County marriages
Oct. 2Michael J. Joseph of Fairborn and Rebecca J. Allen of Fairborn applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Andrew J. Lemke of...
Bates wins national auxiliary award
FAIRBORN — Pam Bates, active member for 41 years of the American Legion Auxiliary, received the National American Legion Auxiliary award for bes...
Greene County marriages
Sept. 29Luke A. Saunders of Xenia an Jennifer M. Heidenreich of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Robert D. Porterf...
Conn graduates from basic
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Airman Domonic A. Conn graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio,...
Kipler completes basic training
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Airman 1st Class Kenneth T. Kipler graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, ...
Confectionately Yours: Sweets for veterans
In 1948, Germany had been decimated by WWII. Russia was blockading food-bearing trucks, trains, and boats. US and Britain responded by airdropping ton...
Army-Navy Journal 1945
Greene County residents have always been ready to support this country in times of war.Even though Ohio was not even a Territory during the Revolution...
The Clintons are just not that into you
I’m still trying to make sense of the news that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign were the forces behind the infamous &...
Patience is a virtue, but it’s not easy
I’d like to think that, at least for most of my adult life, I’ve been a pretty patient person. I don’t make impulsive or rash decisi...
True scandal in Puerto Rican recovery effort is federal dereliction
The scandals around in Puerto Rico’s agonies are far greater than the bizarre contract to pay Whitefish Energy, a tiny Montana company from US I...
That tricky memory of mine
It seems to me that my memory sometimes is a tricky thing. By that I mean that some incident or experience long buried in my box of memories suddenly ...
Don’t let Russian trolls stir racial chaos here
As if we Americans were not doing a good enough job of hating each other on our own, recent news reports tell us Russian trolls are using social media...